I want to fight someone at my job who keeps coming in and creeping on the female coworkers, how do I legally do this...

I want to fight someone at my job who keeps coming in and creeping on the female coworkers, how do I legally do this? I've had enough of this guy because management refuses to do anything about him, saying "He hasn't done anything wrong". Not to mention that one of the people he's harassing is my mother who works in the same building as I do and has gotten some of the creepiest interactions with him.

Attached: 20201031_025441.jpg (1024x602, 118.05K)

you appear to be a hyper sensitive busy body who loves to stick his nose into other people's business.
why don't you just do your fucking job and mind your own business.
you aren't paid to white knight.

suck his dick

It's what all the girls who work there do

>"He hasn't done anything wrong"
>how do I get him fired bros?

Attached: Octobrain-Duke-Nukem.jpg (500x765, 47.63K)

hey OP, post a greentext with more info, I'm intrigued.

Some tips you can do is
>get witness statements and videos from THEIR side of how uncomfortable they are
>have the witnesses record when he comes be and keep track of all the instances that he does this
>once enough info is compiled, go to the police with this info
>profit??
You could get a restraining order put on him for the place of work, or have him investigated at the very least.

The other method is to instigate some type of fight and make sure he strikes first so you have probable cause to take him down

Attached: walter.png (1024x904, 1.99M)

Your mommy got you your job? Bet you still live with her too. No wonder you're trying to white knight so hard...

Fucking dude is some spic who nobody likes because he creeps everybody out. Also why did you just ignore that one of the people he's harassing is my mother, as far as I'm concerned this is my business as it involves my family.

This. She won’t fuck you OP and you’re not impressing anyone. If you want to snuff him out if he actually does something to your mom (which btw you never even gave a single fucking example of what he says or does because you’re a complete shit for brains) then do so, but honestly why do you care? If he’s just weird maybe these fucking lame girls you work with should get some thicker skin and stop being such literal and figurative pussies.

I'm 19, dude. I can't fucking afford to live by myself just yet as I'm paying out of pocket to attend college.

Jesus, why the fuck do you guys think this is an attempt to get a bitch to sleep with me? If you want examples then what the dude does is that he stands around the girls for hours in some cases while they're are working while making attempts to flirt with them despite nobody being interested, he's also been caught taking photos of the girls before.

OP, I'm trying to help. You want justice, and I admire that. Please look at >he's also been caught taking photos of the girls before.
if you get a witness to admit that to the police, that's even more of a reason to get him banned from the store

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-13 8.23.58 PM.png (299x241, 102.5K)

If you try to beat him up, you will be fired and face criminal charges.

There is a very real prospect of you losing if you are not a trained fighter.

The girls at your workplace won't thank you for playing captain save-a-hoe, they will be crying because you started a violent conflict in their workplace, and will gossip after you leave about what a violent weirdo you were.

he obviously did nothing wrong
seems like you're the only one worked up over it
tell your mommy to report him if she's harassed.

either you mind your own business and do your fucking job or quit

OP, will you take my advice?

If you don't, then I do wish you the best on your journey toward justice. I will also enact my justice very soon.

Attached: ww.png (1258x1197, 1.76M)

What do you mean by harrasing? Looks likes probably filtring and youre mad cuz girls actually like it and play whit it... He probably can beat youre incel white night ass, shut up and start calling him daddy, cuz youre mom is falling for it and probably filtr back at him... Also have ypu ever give a foot massage to your mom?, or have you ever smell her feets?

You don't. You go to HR and report it. They will call in the women and ask them if it's true. It's up to them to stop it. You stop it physically kiss your job good bye and possibly get arrested and sued.

My power went out because of a storm so I gotta retype the greentext.
>The creepy dude follows a schedule for the most part each day
>In the morning he stands in the lot => After while goes inside the store => Walks around aimlessly while pretending to shop => Eventually at some point he starts trying to flirt with the female cashiers, one of which is my mother => Eventually stops and just starts staring at them => Sometimes tries to get discreet photos of them working => People start to notice him => Fucks off to another department and repeats the cycle => EVENTUALLY decides to go to the mixed private bathroom and spends usually over an hour in there => After all that he leaves the store and goes somewhere.
>He's been at this for over five years and his targets are mainly the younger girls or shorter women.
>Multiple reports have been made and nobody in management cares enough to resolve the issue, best they've done was intimidate him.

Exactly.
They'll just think you're also a creep and its fucking cringe to go around trying to be "captain save-a-hoe". Do what you can for your mom I guess but fuck everyone else. If they wanted it to stop so bad they'd do something about it themselves. You're not doing them a favor. Women are fucking retarded, they wont appreciate it and you'll end up being the bad guy somehow.

I might need to do that, though there isn't really an HR person in the building so I'll most likely need to file a report and send it to higher ups.

Don't be a fag wear a mask on your off day follow him in the bathroom beat him up to were he just lies on the floor leave unnoticed and you will never see him again

I seriously don't understand this mentality, why do you guys view trying to take action against something that's causing issues for common people as an attempt to be virtuous? It annoys me for two big reasons, my mother getting harassed and feeling uncomfortable to the point of considering switching stores and my coworkers sharing similar sentiments. People shouldn't need to feel unsafe because some fucking creep likes overstepping boundaries.