How would you react if your girl experimented sexually with a gay friend...

How would you react if your girl experimented sexually with a gay friend? She swears he didn't enjoy it and it won't happen again, but this was the aftermath saved on her phone.

>Are you staying with her, or is the relationship done for good?

Attached: 5354676253.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

The only question that matters is: what race is he?

White guy. How would your response differ if it were a negro?

Its done cheating is cheating.

Fuck her gay friend, cum in him, say you didn't enjoy it. Now you're even.

Gays don't exist. It's a ZOG psy-op. All women are whores, so just find a new whore.

begone cuckfag

But he didn’t even like it though

This is the correct answer. Then dump her.

Doesnt matter if they liked it or not. She fucked someone else while in a relationship.

It's over. If she wants to cheat it's over. If she wants AIDS it's over. She can go drown for what she's worth to me now

I wouldn't do anything cause I'm a sweetie little cucky and I know my tiny pp doesn't satisfy her ^^

dunno, is he big?

>How would you react if your girl experimented sexually with a gay friend?

How is that experimenting? It's just a girl fucking a dude. At best all I see is a straight dude scoring "experiment" sex under the guise of being gay.

This is the only correct answer.

Maybe he's not gay after all

she’s taken power from you in the relationship by giving something that’s supposed to be yours (her sexual exclusivity) as though it were her own

the only options are outright breaking it off…. OR

demanding some form of depraved act or habit to “regain your trust” when really you’re simply reasserting your dominant place in the relationship by psychological means

for your example, I’d recommend demanding that the supposed fag dress like a girl for you and your gf and taking your frustrations out on his ass and making your gf either eat your ass or suck you off during, with zero sexual attention to her

you could go different ways too, but the key aspects are her submission to your will even when it’s something she doesn’t care for and that she will get nothing tangible for doing so other than your continued companionship

tl;dr squeeze her dry for sexual favors to dominate her or dump her out of hand

yeah tell them both to get in the ass-up face positions and just dry fuck the both of them.

I suppose it depends if you want to include the guy more later on or not, imo placing them on equal terms like that sends the wrong message

personally, I’d go his ass to her mouth and when I was done I’d finish in his ass shallow and make her eat it out before kicking him out

He’s a fag though it barely even counts. To put it into perspective her fucking one of her female friends would be worse.

If this is actually your girl, we need to see the rest of her.

bold of you to assume i would have a girlfriend