What's it like dating a rich girl?

What's it like dating a rich girl?

Attached: __ichinose_shiki_idolmaster_and_2_more_drawn_by_suimin_kote__sample-57c7b9c0cdd4a142f3d8930c94b72156.jpg (850x1202, 215.64K)

very self absorbed if you're not there for the money most of the time you're gonna hate it (at least in my experience)

Was she hot and/or bad in bed? And how/where did you meet?

bump

bump

should I bother bumping?

They are not in touch with reality.
They have been isolated and over protected by the wealth.
Not to mention the entitlement of privilege they have, expecting everything to be done for them.
There will be a distance between you that cannot be breached, due to difference in experiences.
Sex is sex. Some are more experienced than others, just like any other girl. Some are sluts for attention, some are shy.
Choose well. Enjoy the ride.

Where do you find one that's in reality?

Been with two
One was so possessive of all of her shit and wouldn't even let me have a soda from her fridge without causing a fuss over it.

The other was so driven that she would pencil our dates into her log book for the exact amount of time that we'd be dating.

Wouldn't recommend.

Why was the first one so possessive if she had more than she could spend in a lifetime? Did she at least pay for her own share of dates?

>Did she at least pay for her own share of dates?
Fuuuuuuuuuuck no.

>Why was the first one so possessive if she had more than she could spend in a lifetime?
Because it's HERS and she doesn't have to share anything if she doesn't want to!
At first I thought she was just making sure I wasn't dating her for her money, but I realized that she was actually just that self-centered.

Did she tell you you couldn't breakup with her because you're hers too?

Not worth it. Stick with your own kind.

I remember she used to talk about clothing brands that i haven’t heard in my whole life

Also she was cold as fuck

stop creating this thread

Did she ever do anything nice for you?

Fuck you logfag

Imagine a narcissistic, demanding, codependent child in adult form. That is what a rich girl is.

They are the first to die in any apocalyptic scenario, and considering the path our world is on, there is a good chance you get to witness this first hand.

An enlightened, independent, intelligent rich girl does not exist.

It’s pretty sweet. I moved into her house and don’t really have to work anymore but I still do anyways. She ended up giving me a few phones to pick from and a new car. She absolutely refuses to accept money from me for bills or pretty much anything. It does suck that whenever we go out she pays for everything though, today she went out to her moms and left me 2 $100 bills. Don’t really even know what to spend it on

lmfao I hope this would be true tbh.

I dated 2 filthy rich girls in college, the first was total luck, found on Craigslist during christmad lasted 2 weeks before she moved back to college, I would pick her up, grab food, fuck in the back of my crown Vic, talk about sex, rinse repeat every few days, never dressed up after the first night, never paid. Nothing really of note other than a very detailed HD looking flower tat on left shoulder blade, it was obviously from one of those Miami beach parlors.

The second girl was fucking nuts, again on Craigslist, she casually mentions on our date that she was working for her mothers business and needed to do her taxes, so I volunteered as a joke, so she invites me to her house...

The sort of luxury level anyone could only dream of. I'd say keep working real hard, nothing else make sense.

rich

Attached: b577f6c6fa3f993994bee9945622c57b.jpg (780x1300, 114.84K)