Why are Republitards so gullible to flagrant propaganda?

Why are Republitards so gullible to flagrant propaganda?

Attached: 20220313_181227.jpg (1482x1425, 213.31K)

touch grass

I know you worship it, but CNN is just as retarded.

So true. Safety tech’s always put a blanket over the identifiable parts of armed bombs, just incase it gets cold

Attached: 92E3217F-AD36-4FAE-A6B7-DB8E8547BE96.jpg (1125x1096, 940.38K)

>touch grass
Is this the new comeback reply from junior high school kids?

CNN is Stalin, Fox News is Hitler. Hitler was worse than Stalin.

but the most brainwashed are democrats that watch CNN.

Attached: 1639266903749.jpg (740x823, 170.66K)

first rule of bomb disposal, cover the bomb with a cloth..look it up dipshit.

Specifically over its identifying marks?

Same reason democrats are, they've been consuming it their whole lives.

Take how stupid the average person is, and remember half of the population is even stupider than that. Those people become republicans.

Checked and correct

>Muh election was stolen!
>Life-saving vaccines are tyrannical!
>Putin's a cool dude!
>Letting brown people vote is fraud!
Typical low-information low-IQ Fox News viewer.

I'm brown and I can still vote and I watch Fox. Maybe I have some white privilege in my skin.

Huh what? What vaccines?

Stay mad.

Attached: Dem Views.jpg (1194x783, 145.3K)

LOL sure you are, LARPing faggot.

Go home Ivan

Attached: 1647101101958.jpg (766x1024, 141.71K)

>Muh Russian interference!
>Clot-shots are good for you!
>Trump is LITERALLY Hitler!
>Fraud is ok if it's committed by brown people!

Typical low-information low-IQ libtard.

At least fox isn't telling people in private or public that they are a propaganda machine.

CNN, NYT, and WaPo have each said on camera that they put out nothing more than propaganda. Yes, they fire those people when it is leaked that that is what they are doing, but it didn't change them in that process.

So, since we have canceled them from the list, and you feel that Fox is no good, what is you recommendation?

Kek. So mad!

Attached: Millions of views!.jpg (1233x779, 149.36K)

Come on faggot, you’re an expert bomb technician, covering up bombs with blankies tell us why only the identifying marks of the bomb are covered

Anyone that can be influenced by a human side is stupid. If you haven't escaped the idea of extremes and actually think your life here has any meaning beyond what you can make for yourself or find in higher purpose with the gift of consciousness, then you're stupid. Republicans, democrats, jews, christians, nazis, liberals, whatever, you're all dumb and as impressionable as children

>CNN, NYT, and WaPo have each said on camera that they put out nothing more than propaganda.
Where'd you hear that from? Fox? RT? Your ass?
Get info from a variety of sources, left, center, right, and otherwise. But some sources like CNN and Fox are obvious shills that aren't worth the time.

Attached: cnn1.jpg (480x360, 18.79K)

Lol making shit up to prove a point? Standard Republican tactic

Majority of Cuckservatives are Christians. So it's not that hard to make them believe in fantastical nonsense.

Go home Ivan

Attached: 1645887231636.jpg (600x800, 118.37K)

Lol making shit up to prove a point? Standard libtard tactic

Attached: cnn2.jpg (659x642, 86K)

Good evening and welcome to the Tucker Carlson show! This is the show that I get a million views per show which is the combined total of all the shows that lefty propaganda channels get.
Remember kids:

The party that imprisoned the Japs (my grandparents) were the Democrats

Remember Pete Butt Buddy said that you can easily afford a $40,000+ EV, but require brown people (including me) to buy a state ID for voting is undue hardship.

The Democrat party that is for the poor is the one that created NAFTA and thinks it's ok you pay more in rent, food, and inflation which is where the majority of the money that the poor pay into.

Remember when the Democrats said that the rich should pay their "fair share?" But it's bad when Trump asked European nations to pay their "fair share" in NATO?

Attached: A MILLION VIES.jpg (1244x794, 153.49K)

you're just comparing piss with shit... just admit they both belong in the sewer and continue living your miserable life...

Attached: 1924.jpg (600x477, 121.48K)

This nigga gets like a million views per show. This fact alone makes the lefty's blood boil with RED hot rage. Kek!

Attached: GOOD EVNING AND WELCOME TO THE TUCKER CARLSON SHOW.jpg (1242x782, 194.29K)

That's Russian asset Tucker Carlson to you.

>new

Go home Ivan

Attached: 1647100589476.jpg (768x1024, 168.32K)

Go home Ivan

Attached: 1647100912345.jpg (768x1024, 241.09K)

remember, TC is entertainment
you have no reasonable expectation that he tells the truth, according to his lawyers

Attached: TuckerComradson.jpg (720x639, 31.26K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-184647_Firefox.jpg (1080x1327, 365.12K)

Say it with me. NO COLLUSION!
Remember kids when the Democrats said that Trump said mean things about NATO which embolden Russia? But when President Dementia says "Minor incursion" into Ukraine is OK because words only matter when the other side does it.

Attached: The VIEWS MUST FLOW!.jpg (1235x798, 150.17K)

Where do I sign up for this gig? I don't demand much wage and I have time on my hand, I can propaganda-post all day for low pay. I'll even do it much better than this. I've been here forever, I know how Any Forums works.