Be me

>be me
>couple of weeks into infosec
>fucking around with google queries
>find a random hospital with an insecure login
>sqli into the admin account
kek i am going to make so much money at this job

Attached: FN-tXarWUAMQP_j.jpg (1290x1399, 447.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-announces-new-policy-charging-cases-under-computer-fraud-and-abuse-act
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do u fuck around wiht google queries to find logins

>be retarded
>larp on Any Forums
>im literally elliot from mr robot guys

>kek i am going to make so much money at this job
yeah sure bro, get ready for pic related

Attached: 1634186934533.png (388x282, 125.88K)

Reported.
Have fun in jail.

Attached: fbi-tip.jpg (556x261, 33.9K)

inurl:login.php is an easy example
Im trying to contact their IT but its in like africa and I'm not calling them lol

its ok guys, he was behind 7 proxies.

you should wait until the point in your community college courses where you learn about how serious computer crimes are

>insecure login
>oops
>dont access secure data, just leave admin an email
>leave
>go to jail?

People, especially devs, hate it when you tell them this but you actually need to secure your applications.
I used to be the network IT guy at a hospital and some of our forms sent queries completely unsanitized, literally "SELECT '$name' FROM '$table'" not even prepared statements or validating inputs, literally because the guy that maintained the website was lazy. He knew how to do it properly he just didnt feel like it.
90% of stuff is a horrid mess with zero concern for security. Everyone just kind of expects not to be important or rich enough to get owned by some guy with a laptop.

I know I hated it as a dev. And its super easy to just assume a mindset of "nobody will check". But then you have 43982190381203912 assholes like me running google dorks and owning random sites.

>but its in like africa
hahahahaha
enjoy being extradited to fucking niger or some shithole
this will be much worse when the other inmates are all black dudes with 12 inch cocks and you're the only whitey around

>go to jail?
This is why there's no point being a whitehat.

If you didnt access anything they wont even notice you were there, its fine

>This is why there's no point being a whitehat.
Whitehats don't hack into random hospitals for fun you stupid retard. You work for a consulting firm and there's a lengthy contract process and set of rules when you're hacking for a client.
Also,
justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-announces-new-policy-charging-cases-under-computer-fraud-and-abuse-act

How does someone with a lot of free time and zero experience get into cybersec?

Attached: Hackers1.jpg (3599x2397, 1.71M)

You don't. Too many juniors with no experience (and usually a Security+ on top of it) trying to break into a field that isn't entry-level. Nothing you do is going to be attractive to an employer who would opt to hire the sysadmin with 2-3 years of experience over you.
Go to school, major in CS, build connections, do internships, self-study, do security projects (CTFs, software, bug bounties), land a security job out of school, congratulations you are now a security professional.
If you're too dumb for that then find an entry-level IT role and work your way up with certs and experience.

>couple of months into infosec

Attached: my size.jpg (738x738, 171.1K)

>just waste 10 years of your life bro and be 250k+ in debt bro
Kys joo

Got my bachelors in 3 years with $0 of loans but keep coping. Alexa, define "skill issue."

Based and Notmyproblempilled

average undergrad debt is 25-40k, where is this 250k coming from?