If you sit down on the toilet everytime you're gonna take a piss instead of doing it while standing then you're not a...

If you sit down on the toilet everytime you're gonna take a piss instead of doing it while standing then you're not a guy. At that point start taking HRT like the fag you are

Attached: sad_anime_girl_on_a_toilet_by_wawawangs_de7qplq-fullview.jpg (1280x1018, 139.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oQXUd4Fku2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I stand up to shit and sit to pee.

It drains better if you sit

It really does. But I've got a wonderful 2 gauge PA piercing with a barbell so I have no choice but to sit or squat unless I flop it in the sink. No one at work knows my balls have been all over where they wash their hands, hahahah!

I sit to peepee in the night time. This way I don't have to turn a light on, don't have to aim, can relax, and thus get back to sleep better

I try to not turn on the light, but I'm scared of spiders hiding and biting my junk as I sit, so I always cave to the fear and turn the light on. Then I have to chug beers to get back to sleep.

See that's why I do it, it you just go and sit and pee in the dark you can get back to sleep almost immediately

Getting piss everywhere sucks though.

ITT: youtu.be/oQXUd4Fku2E

You can't force me to take my pills.

y-you really think so user?

I wish I had tits so guys would jerk off on them

Sometimes you got to take a shit or it feels like it so to be safe you'd rather not shit yourself with no extra clean pair so you sit. Hey, I'd rather sit and be safe than stand and be full of shit

this is the only way short guys can flex on tall guys, just being able to piss more cleanly while standing.

Be like Pop
Not like Sis
Lift the seat
When you piss

Read this post while sitting down just to piss. Guess I'm gay now

Attached: 1571197657910.jpg (604x543, 69.7K)

more degrading please

Or you can piss in sinks like an ultra Chad (manlets need not apply)

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-134311-173.png (954x988, 916.35K)

Or piss outside in your private property that you own.
What's that? You live in an apartment/flat lock/shared space/parents house

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-134853-049.png (1253x1080, 962.04K)

what if you sit down on the toilet to try and take a shit, but you don't gotta shit and so you accidentally just go ahead and piss sitting down? Sometimes i get tricked into piss sitting early in the morning and late at night. but usually if i gotta piss pretty bad i'll stand piss and then i'll sit to shit but i still pee a lil.

If your american then you're not a guy be continental european or your a fag

What if it’s at night and I’m not wearing my glasses?