ITT: Overrated TV shows and films

ITT: Overrated TV shows and films.
Ill go first with this heaping pile of highly overrated shit.

Attached: ggFHVNu6YYI5L9pCfOacjizRGt.jpg (500x750, 77.58K)

It was okay except for walter’s family. Fuck me cripple and wife made me want to murder them

never seen the show, personally.

I didnt until last week and Im genuinely pissed at all the retarded hype this show got for all these years.

Greatest show ever made. Get fucked, faggot. Everyone disregard OP if you ever had plans on watching the show. It's great.

listening to your opinion of tv-shows and films are clearly what's overrated here.

Show sucks faggot. My what idiots will convince themselves of to be "part of the accepted group".

To add to this, it's extremely not-woke. Most of the bad guys are spics or niggers that end up dead. The heroes and the ones you root for are all white (some exceptions last season). The last white man's TV series along with The Shield and Game of Thrones (before going absolute shit without G.R.R.M's books).

I didn't watch it until a year ago based on recommendation from friends. The first friend was during the show's airing, but I declined as I didn't like watching what everyone else was watching. Missed out because of your exact fucking attitude. Second friend finally convinced me and I'm glad he did.

Then why are all the main actors apologizing fir being white ?

Because they're actors and it's 2022. They weren't doing that shit back in 2008.

Trolls gonna troll

Babby's first edgy post. Give her a cookie.

>deerp everything i dont agree with is a troll
You probably think Sopranos was good too

Diff user here, had the same thoughts.
Meh, it was "gripping" imo but not something i thoroughly became a fan of, too predictable for me. But I wouldnt outright consider it shit TV, Game of Thrones owns that title for me.

It's not that overrated

I enjoyed the last 2 seasons of GoT but the snoozefest seasons leading up to the action could be redone imo.

GoT first season was excellent

Breaking Bad is a good show but it is certainly not the best. My vote would go to The Sopranos for the number one spot, then The Shield and The Wire.

If you like anti-heroes, funny badass white guys, and no political correct bullshit, you'll like BB.

I'm sick of anti-heroes.