I have no skills for my resume

I have no skills for my resume.
Should I just join the fucking army?

Attached: 977f22ea42b72e52f2bf2db7165f9c9f--military-humour-military-memes.jpg (474x474, 62.46K)

why not?

i'm very skinny and weak

Yeah bro go fucking die for shit pay kek

Attached: 1640237089344.jpg (1024x691, 255.84K)

Yes. You are just the sort of dregs of society who would suit removing their brain and taking orders in the military. You have nothing to give to society except your fleshy meat suit as cannon fodder.

Join the airforce. It's not too physically demanding and no matter what you pick make it something you can get certified work doing and it would definitely pay off

Stop being servile. Find what you love and let it kill you. You dont have to be a cog in the system to make it, find another way.

Totally

Attached: image-2019-10-11-06-48-47.png (370x960, 524.66K)

>Just be born rich bro
God I'm fucking dumb. Why didn't I think of that

Thats some hardcore fash shit right there

the army has an amazing fitness program!

>should I just join the army?
No.
>I have no skills for my resume
I’m going to tell you what you don’t want to hear and have heard already; get some. I’m going to >imbly you’re a 20-25/fresh out of high school kid that skipped college like most people today. Find a job to keep a cash flow going until you can invest it into a skill, doesn’t matter what it is as long as you want to do it. Flip BTC, go study a trade, learn to fix cars, whatever. It’s all there in the form of opportunity, just make good use of your time and be patient. Nobody wakes up a billionaire.

Im not fucking rich at all, I live on a little over 10k a year. Literally below the poverty line. And yet I keep my expenses low, focus on needs not wants, and I do just fine. Dont need to change any of it. When I need cash for something I go out and do it myself, I find what I need. But I do it myself, for myself, not for any boss or state. If you dont have desires for useless objects, life can be lived well on the cheap.

hearts and minds

where the fuck do you live that you can pay rent for 10k/year

I think you still need skill for the army though.

That's all great and I'm not disagreeing with you but your "advice" is beyond vague.

enjoy PTSD then the gov makes up some excuse not to pay for your medical bills, game them before they game you

In a small room, 400$ a month. Dont need anything bigger.

the congo

Checked.
Anywhere besides California, NYC or Portland? It doesn’t even have to be in the ghetto, just stop living near major cities. Simple as.

not op but i have some questions for you....

>rent $400 (assuming u live in a run down studio crack house)
> car insurance (assuming u never been at fault and have a 10 year driving history somehow) $120
>car payment $200
>energy $50 (cuz its a studio crack house)
>internet (you have it as you're on Any Forums) $60
>gas/food/ lets low ball assuming u use $5 a day for each and make it $300

i fail to see how you save anything or even live bro. thats just bare necessities in society not even frivoulous shit.

because hes LARPing