Linus bleeds money into his new lab

>Linus bleeds money into his new lab
>I still won't subscribe, use adblock, sponsor skip add ons, and dislike all his videos.

How many years until he goes bankrupt?

Attached: ltt.jpg (1280x720, 189.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Frazx5zxScE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he thinks disliking is bad for content creators

in all seriousness, I love this channel simply because of anthony, that dude is knowledgable and wholesome

the reason he's showing you his gay faggot house, is that this makes it tax deductible.

he's a degenerate furry who supports lgbtq bullshit.

Depends on how much of a nobody you are.

wrong board we all wear thigh highs here

>How many years until he goes bankrupt?
He won't.
At very least you can count on Trudeau bailing out important local business.
And he can always take more of intel sponsorship.
Or do raid shadow legends ads again.

Why do you hate him anyways? He's just retarded clown, ignore him.

what would he ever need a ""lab"" for?

fuck your stupid shitty e celeb thread

cope
ywnbaw

Attached: 1646793715328.png (814x783, 440.74K)

For researching on how to reverse vasectomy.

making 8K videos of him reviewing electronics trash

i don't even watch tech tubers anymore after realizing that they're, by definition, online marketers paid to shill products that i don't need or give a fuck about

>Why do you hate him anyways?
racemixing propagandist

i have bigger worries than what this guy faps to. also look at this dude, no way hes ever getting any pussy, let him have his weird kinks

gotta take apart all those gpu coolers for no reason. it will probably be just a glorified storage unit

well everyone says (hopefully because i hope they realize) "dislikes are useless" nowadays. also, its "still engagement"
it doesnt matter. and it doesnt affect it, at all

but i want to throw in here a little curveball and (go out on a limb to) say that the only people that care about this are the advertisers
i dont believe in whatever the FUCK is a "margin of error". thats beta in the world of today, which is progressed (alpha). if you believe in this, then you are ... well, i digress!
but i think the advertisers would care about this
but it wont be the way you think it would be (i think)
>oh, this video got a lot of dislikes featuring this [style of product placement/ads], lets try a different approach
> - it WONT be the above ^ with "lets stop advertising here"
im also curious to see if they have a way to filter out these people, like OP. not the margin of error, but the fake data. filtering that is good. it would be hard to do so, but would be very powerful

I saw one of his video recently because I fell for these shilling threads like this one. He clearly looks unskilled and uninformed. Why is he shilled so much?

Didn't he say he had no money after the acquisition, when showing off the lab? If I remember correctly, he purchased it for 20 000 $. So either he's a lying jew, or the profit margins are dwindling.

wrong board

he was simply first

youtube.com/watch?v=Frazx5zxScE

based

rent

Disliking counts as an interaction so is a net positive for looney fag tips.

I'm planning to travel to their facilities and cut their power, wish me luck!

Labs will actually be extremely useful. Regardless of if you actually read the writeups or anything it will help keep manufacturers honest. They're going to be testing manufacturer claims and making their own, far more detailed, spec sheets than the manufacturers put out. Also they'll be testing various distros for compatibility. Hate Linus all you want but labs is a great thing.