Today is Detrans awareness day...

Today is Detrans awareness day, a day for people who were groomed by a billion dollar pharma and medical industry into believing that chopping your healthy body parts and taking chemicals is the only way to treat body dysphoria. Seems like day by day, detransitioning awareness day gains a lot more popularity. I hope you are spreading the awareness, Any Forums.

Attached: 1647163160877.jpg (920x920, 138.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drbastidas.com/adult/transgender/top-surgery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no way those before picks are a genuine trans woman (not even implants)... they don't grow THAT much on hormones... way to take a pic of a mastectomy or a trans man and then post your own caption to push your own agenda

rent free

God damn, those are some nice tits. Wish I could have them instead.

OP never said it's a trans woman

This shit is embarrassing you’re obsessed

They dont keep the nipples with a massectomy faggot. Chick could have also been late to the party.

Want proof? Look up vronnidarko

drbastidas.com/adult/transgender/top-surgery

this person literally stole it from a FTM person... the "de transition" day means their assuming they went MTF then regretted it then went back...they are just wrong on all accounts of their post

I think OP pics are showing the disaster of a woman who believed she could become a man, and so she just got her huge mammals destroyed

" so she just got her huge mammals destroyed"

to you maybe... but to people who are transitioning they dont see it the same way

Fair i see what you mean was a bit ahead of myself

tits are useless unless you plan on having a kid and breastfeeding
this one isnt that bad

I'm pretty sure he knows it's a FTM, the image is to show how her body was mutilated hence "chopping your healthy body parts"

"her body was mutilated"
its his body and he can do what he wants with it

To a person who is transitioning, it is not a healthy body part

>To a person who is transitioning, it is not a healthy body part
thank fuck it was just its tits and not its arms and legs right faggot?

Apparently human decency means i'm a fag, then fuck it ill embrace it hell yea.

that's also quite the straw man do you want me to lend you the match to light it up?

>its his body and he can do what he wants with it
yet if she chopped off a leg or an arm you'd say thats mental illness get them to a psychiatrist. your fucking types are what created and helped fuel mental illnesses.

nobody is clapping for you faggot go be a moralfag somewhere else

you have to go back

naw ill sit right here, one day yall repressed asses will die out... we'll just sit here, wait and laugh

So you're saying you don't trust the science of the multi billion dollar pharmaceutical industry that profits off opiod epidemics that's one of the leading causes of death in the civilized world? That's crazy, what next you'll question new gene modification that's relabeled as trusted establish science like vaccines that doesn't follow any of the safety protocols vaccines traditionally have?

>they dont see it the same way
Until they detransitionnate ... which means realizing the fallaciousness of queer gender theory and how they have just ruined their life by believing in it so strongly that they got healthy parts of their bodies removed