How would you react if your gf went to a male friend’s house to study for a test...

How would you react if your gf went to a male friend’s house to study for a test, and you later find this aftermath on her phone? Can you save the relationship or is it done for good?

Attached: F1E3A28B-DE11-4CF8-902D-4DD76C419AB5.jpg (1468x749, 504.7K)

I would honestly get hard as fuck. I’d go reclaim her but not tell her inknew

Id shoot her 5 times then chop the body up and bury it in 10 states.

thanks for the advice user!

Real opinion here.
It is done for good, if someone betrays you then the person will do it over again. Dont be a weak man, cut the relationship. Go for other girls, there are plenty awesome women out there, dont forget that.

gf went to a male friend’s house. that is when you end it no matter what reason she gives. cucks rank lower than trannies in my book. just a waste of space, air, resources.

Similar situation happened to me. I've since sworn off dating. I'm just tired of women and their whore bullshit.

Damn. What exactly happened to you Any Forumsro?

Long story short... I was in 3 long term relationships from age 18 to 38. 6 years with the first, 6 years with the 2nd, and 8 years with the 3rd. During that time... I dealt with so much of the same shit over and over again. They all cheated, they all lied, they all were manipulators, they all bitched and complained constantly, NOTHING was ever good enough for them. It was just like being in the movie groundhogs day. They all did the same shit "He's just a friend" and would play out in various ways, all pretty much the same, but it resulted in them cheating. I've been single now for about 4 years and I have absolutely no desire to ever date again. I just got tired of it all. I admit that I'm lonely, but I'd rather be lonely than deal with women and their bullshit. It's just how I feel about it.

Good call user, the smart ones still fuck bitches but don't get tied down. It's a win win I reckon.

Attached: 1603758085128 (2020_12_31 03_01_48 UTC).jpg (675x1024, 52.57K)

Women don’t have male friends. They have future boyfriends.

If she tells me beforehand that's fine. I like sharing.
If she hides it, she's gone.

Probably the best and most realistic answer on this thread

Attached: Chris Redfield.jpg (301x167, 8.48K)

the moment she goes to a friends house to "study", shes out

I would beg her to let me watch and lick it up next time

Attached: 8C17C188-D56D-40B3-AD3D-4C691AFFB7CF.jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

You are a cuck, you need to die, you need to be euthanized, you need to be terminated.

Attached: Christopher Redfield.gif (498x277, 63.96K)

done for good? depends on if you got the balls. if you aren't willing to get revenge than i guess she wasn't all that special to you so move on.

Sharing is caring

>done for good

i wouldnt be surprised.. not like my pathetic dick could satisfy her

Ever thought of just being open?