Do any of you male anons wear women's thongs? If yes why and how did you get into them?

Do any of you male anons wear women's thongs? If yes why and how did you get into them?

Attached: V5-1325617-403_BC.jpg (566x708, 40.9K)

Comfort and usually one leg at a time

Started wearing my mom’s when I was like 12. Now I’m 32 and buy my own.

P much the same here

I wear my wife's socks occasionally they stretch ok never tried anything else am I TV already?

No don't worry

took a few pairs of underwear that girls left in the laundry room in college. Got curious and tried them on. Got hooked.

Really? That's pretty wild user haha! What about it got you hooked?

They're strangely comfortable and they feel sexy and sneaky. I kinda like the thought of secretly wearing them and no one knowing but if they did people would laugh at me

Same here, though I've also been laughed at quite a bit hah

by who?

By classmated quite a few times through high school and by random people in public when the tail of the thong was showing

in public? damn. thats freightening but also a fantasy

A fantasy when fapping but horrid when someone makes a scene

exactly

You even been caught with a thong on user?

not yet. or at least no one has said anything

I wear all underwear. Regular men's underwear is boring as fuck so I wear everything else. Like half of my underwear drawer is underoos and the other half is different panties, including thongs. Thongs aren't my favorite but I do like them.

You guys stroke your cocks while wearing them? Do you get off harder?

I definitely do, it's way harder to cum if I don't feel the thong up my butt

Wow you're versatile! Good for you user

hot

yeah I definitly get off harder when im wearing my panties

Do you take them off before you cum, or ruin them?

I try not to get messy but I always cum in my thong, if I do get a lot of cum on them I wash myself and put on a new pair, but yes I always cum inside my thong

depends how im feeling. I dont like cumming in them all the time because I still have to wear them

Nice dubs. Yeah exactly, I want to wear them but cumming in them is far easier

>but I always cum in my thong
Unf, yeah that's pretty sexy.

Yeah understandable (although continuing wearing them while they're soiled is a hot fetish too... but impractical).

yeah its fun to cum in them but i hate walking around the rest of the day in dirty panties so it just depends. sometimes if i can change them its easier but i cant always do that

Same fellow anons or pantyfags. I usually buy a ton of Victoria secret thongs they fit the best. I also buy a lot on Poshmark too tons of panties on their to explore

Good taste user, I buy H&M lace thongs most, I find lace most comfy

Hahah thanks user but I don't always cum in then because of fetish, I'm just used to it after years of doing so

I would wear more lace but it just itches me too much. They have some good sales at VS some nice nylon panties for sale check out some of the comments on their panties I noticed it's a lot of guys

ive wanted a pair of VS for a while but I havent gotten any yet. its hard to ship when i know other people i live with might see my mail and I havent gotten the balls to go to a store yet

borrowing my gfs clothes when she is away

Attached: IMG_4722.jpg (2316x2795, 1.81M)

Attached: 20200923_111353-01.jpg (458x800, 41.15K)

Oh so you've bought online? I'd never buy unserwear if I couldn't physically hold it and know what I'm gettting.