Honestly speaking, he’s not wrong here

Honestly speaking, he’s not wrong here

Instead of paying $4, $5, $6, $7, $8, $9 or even $10 per gallon for a expensive, inefficient and outdated source of energy: oil

You could be spending $0.00 to $0.08 per kWh instead while tapping to the cheap, efficient and updated source of energy: electricity

Don’t you care about saving more money in your pocket, guys?

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (742x729, 96.75K)

Yes, I'm sure the right-wing network founded by Tucker Carlson didn't take that quote out of context in an attempt to make liberals seem out of touch with those average Murricans that Donald Trump cares so much about.

And yes, Bootyjizz is correct. If you buy an electric car, you will no longer be at the mercy of extraordinarily greedy oil companies when it comes to your transportation.

oh yeah dawg let me forget about 4$ gas prices in m my state and just buy a $40k electric car. I mean you guys are right it's so much easier to just buy a 40,000 car than it is to pay gas. why hasn't the whole country converted? why hasn't the entire world converted? makes absolutely no sense haha I'll just spend 40k and get me a car that will fucking fail when the power grid collapses. you know like it does in California every 3 weeks. yeah fuck gas!

Aren't electric vehicles, like, leagues more expensive than oil-based ones?

It's only rich fucks who drive electric.

FUCK GREEDY OIL COMPANIES. PUT ALL YOUR FAITH IN THE ELECTRIC COMPANIES! God I hate EV'ers more than I hate vegans

ta-da

extra dah

Attached: .png (627x435, 508.43K)

>just buy an electric car
>ignore the remote kill-switch
>the tracking devices are normal
yeah... no thanks

guess capitalism sux hey comrade

and your solution is better?

man I don't know where you live but fucking every car is 40K right now

Had a dude straight faced tell me today a 2015 Durango with 100K miles and 1 accident has a "right price" only 3K less than a fucking factory order MSRP after delivery. fucking asylum up in this market right now.

Attached: 1635938461407.jpg (718x516, 31.9K)

There is clearly a lesser of 2 evils, and it's not the companies who are responsible for ~1/5 of all emissions.

But yeah, fuck those hippy dippy libtards, amiright?

cope

Attached: 20220311_202143.jpg (1169x1726, 252.5K)

If you could cope, the thread wouldn't have been created.

What was the point of posting this?

idiot

People’s livelihood depends on jobs within the oil industry. The oil industry is destroying the habitability of their planet. People will vote to perpetuate this industry. People have become incentivized to render their planet uninhabitable.

when did I mention anything political? why is it always political? it's not the lesser of two evils. you cut off a power grid and you cut off electric vehicles. do you know how incredibly easy it is to cut off power? especially in the US. imagine it's a SHTF scenario and your waiting on someone to fix the fucking power so you drive away. sounds more "cashless society" than anything I've ever heard

Ok, now post an article about how 54% of Sweden's power comes from renewables.

Or does that not fit into your narrative?

his point is even natural supplies of energy are at the mercy of mother nature. oil is absolutely not

Errrr….

Oil is most certainly at the mercy of nature. When the planet becomes too hot for people to use it.

how much does a new battery cost? how long do they last?

so are you going to buy them for everyone?

You know that if the power grid drops the gas pumps stop working, right?

>when did I mention anything political? why is it always political?
We're on Any Forums and you're bashing vegans and people who promote electric cars, dude. I think it's pretty safe to assume where you're coming from.

>you cut off a power grid and you cut off electric vehicles
You cut off enough power grids and everything goes to hell in a handbasket. Very weak point.

Anyway, there are always hybrids if you're that concerned about it.

You also don't need to worry about gas prices if you're not a poorfag. Just do what eighties always say, and lift yourselves up by your bootstraps.

Your phone,internet and even your right as a citizen has all that shit too and you dont bitch about that.

Living in society comes with the risk of that shit get over it

power still isn't granted or free. lpok at Germany needing gas from Russia to some after putting the nuclear power off-line

Because someone built a solar farm on a flood plain, all solar power is prone to floods?

Attached: 1638222405198.png (500x374, 134.71K)

Why would someone build solar panels on a floodplain?

Hell yeah. Been saying this for weeks. Nobody owes you a convenient world.

>why am I asking questions to myself?

Attached: 1642044584451s.jpg (250x165, 7.12K)

why would the build them in a desert that gets hit by sand constantly.
it's a 50-100 year flood plain or something, still short-sighted

I would be so glad if every single american were to get an e-car. The powergrid would hit the ground harder than Ukrainian children on their first school day and I would not have to put up with reading retarded ass threads from this faggot OP.

so you don't know. before you buy you should.

Probably because it provides a lot of power on shitty land.

The fuck does a desert have anything to do with some idiot dropping solar on a floodplain? Fucking focus, nigger.

It doesn't sound like you do either.

Meanwhile in Queensland where a 1-100 year flood brought the site down for 11 days.

Now you're moving the goalposts.

You posted an article implying that clean energy is too expensive and unreliable. I responded with a fact about Sweden getting most of their energy from renewables – and of course the Swedes are doing pretty well for themselves.

As the kids say: COPE

why do they build them I stupid places? because it's land that can't be used for much, the sane as the desert which basically sand blasted the panels.

>Electric cars are expensive and driven by smug ecomentalists
>Hybrid cars are a meme, with most not being overly economical compared with smaller petrol cars in Europe.
>Energy costs will soar in America as they are in Europe, meaning charging your metallic golf cart will be as expensive as filling your petrol tank.
You will own NOTHING, and be happy. You getting it yet?

you the one that wants to buy one. most people dint bother with new batteries and just get a new car. why isn't that something you would lnow about if you going yo buy one.

We all know it's not as easy as he says, but the truth of the matter is that, if your grid is heavily supplied by renewables, there's going to be far less of a translation from petrol to electricity in the pipeline. Telling people to buy an electric car as if it's that easy, though, is dumb - it's not exactly a quick return on investment.

why do they need to have back-ups if they are so reliable.

Welp, that's it for solar power. 11 days offline due to 100-year flood.

Thanks for another misleading republican citation

Attached: 1617340354716.jpg (450x400, 38.74K)

Where do you think electricity comes from?

More people have an interest in you paying this.
> $4, $5, $6, $7, $8, $9 or even $10 per gallon
Than there are that want you to pay this.
> $0.00 to $0.08 per kWh
Only one way to settle this, is on race day boy tell you whut.

Attached: 3AA86F78-EB46-4715-9888-A3C1C3634633.png (1920x950, 516.7K)

The top 3 new cars sold last year were all giant pickup trucks. I'm happy gas prices are going up. I hope prices go above 10 dollars a gallon.

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-024756_Twitter.jpg (1080x1388, 758.51K)

>let them eat cake!
I agree, why don't those silly peasants just take of themselves? It's just common sense.

Why would you ask a question on the internet?

...do you not have google on your internet?

>cringe
that's cringe, user

>Rural backlash against renewables
I swear to christ rightwingers are the dumbest fucking people on earth.

this

This is just an example of where to not build a solar farm. In this case, on a FUCKING FLOODPLAIN.

just say you don't know and move on.

There is a time traveler on YouTube that says not to worry about the gas price, it'll go back down, except for pacific states for an unexplained reason. He was right about the Superbowl, predicting Rams over Bengals and Russia and the ruble.

>Electric cars are expensive and driven by smug ecomentalists
Maybe you should get over your childish bitterness.

>Hybrid cars are a meme, with most not being overly economical
>overly economical
We're not just talking about cost efficiency here. But yeah, if you're poor, maybe you'd be better off with one of those Fischer Price looking things.

>Energy costs will soar in America as they are in Europe, meaning charging your metallic golf cart will be as expensive as filling your petrol tank
They certainly won't be higher than our current gas prices as long as the electricity is mostly generated by renewables.

What sort of fucking retard uses the term "environmental backlash"?

republicans need to quit worshipping morons

do you want food an, environment or energy

Just fucking google it, shitstain