I don't enjoy living. What do I do?

I don't enjoy living. What do I do?

Attached: 1534307404573.jpg (650x464, 40.54K)

Wait it out patiently.

get over it fucko

I don't know either

Post your number and I'll give you a call and we can chat. I like to give an open ear.

Do drugs

Or just lay out your dilemma. We're all user here. It a safe and sometimes a very gay place.

Attached: shrug-kys.jpg (500x408, 31K)

Turn off the internet

I'm convinced my cousin years ago posted depressing shit like the OP here and eventually committed suicide.

People have definitely posted these threads and eventually killed themselves for sure.

Start enjoying it

So basically OP, don't kill yourself.

Drink some water and get some sleep.
Life isn't enjoyable most of the time quit thinking about it and think about what you really wanna do. What do you daydream about? Do that.

bumped for OP

Kill yourself, get therapy or kill yourself. Lord knows I wish I could win the lottery or kill myself

Be grateful you have internet connection.

Get on opiates and be in heaven for about 10 years. They will give you so much new meaning. It's a reason opiates are the choice of soccer moms, athletes and suburban people.

If not then kill yourself already.

Do something else.

no one does

Your not one of a kind. Millions of people hate their lives and 1000s will take their own life this year. You already know what you are gonna do. You just wanted to feel special. But your not even unique in your suffering. You already know what to do or what you can do. You have heard it all before.

Attached: 1646670054357.jpg (640x824, 91.21K)