Would you do it?

Would you do it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 10.54.45 PM.png (1168x1282, 870.71K)

if i can chicken out at any moment and depends on how the food is

I think it's sorta confirmed that a person will go insane after a year of isolation, although I think the end result will be that they simply don't remember that year happening

what a stupid question

Only if I have no option to leave during my stay.

No food or water either? Fuck off.

Beats the shit out of wage slaving for some low paying kike company that has less soul than this room

>30 billion dollars

No idea what I'd do with that amount of money, but yes, sure.

You'd die within three to four days of dehydration.

Well I hope there's a toilet at least

Depends on the food situation and how soft those walls are.

Watch me get ripped as fuck AND 30 billion dollars.

Sure, insanity sounds like a fair trade for an obscene amount of money. I could spend it and the next decade of my life trying to piece my mind back together- if I'm not a drooling potato in the end.

Not only do i know i could do it, but i also know that most people wouldn't b be able to from off the street.

>Biggest problem by far would be to walk/speak/be healthy once getting out. And getting back into society.

you get food and water retard you just don't get stimuli. how fucking stupid are you you can't read through the lines?

worst holodeck ever

how the fuck am i supposed to stay inside of a 3d render for a year?

errr. probably not.

Realize that you're in a simulation and assign your location value to that.

Yes, why can"t that be a real thing?
Just tell my family i got full time job overseas or something, and they don't allow phones.
Do you get any social visits, or supervised landline phone calls like jail?
I guess not.
I'd spend most of the time sleeping, and maybe self pleasure. And probably a good time to do more pushups, situps, run in place and basic exercises. Could get fit.
I assume i get constant water and a flushing toilet.
Do i get a shower? I guess maybe not, but seems like i should.
But i wasted past 2, and the 10 before that, so 1 more wouldn't be that bad.
I spent years growing up in place like op pic. And i barely leave my room the last 2 years (covid).
I want that money.
I assume i should be free from gov taxes?

When you all caps the nothing, it implies you have nothing. If you wanted to say no form of stimuli, just fucking say no stimuli. No reason to have people jump through hoops because you're too fucking retarded to just say what you mean like a woman.

what the fuck are books, movies, phones and consoles, user? what are those things?

Entertainment

Fetters of industrialized society. Reject technology, return to monke.

>NOTHING
oh but you get food and water for free

Attached: 5133E4FD-D3D1-488D-8801-552E08BF477B.jpg (1024x1024, 82.43K)

dare I say, stimuli? it doesn't say you don't get food or fucking water. Jesus christ what would even be the point of the question if that were the case? stop being a fucking faggot