Whats better oreos or chips ahoy?

whats better oreos or chips ahoy?

Attached: oreo-vs-chipsahoy-20080421-0124-580px.jpg (580x387, 130.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrinkflation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dog shit is better

Attached: 1646553171134.jpg (1029x770, 81.01K)

this is a tricky one, user. oreos and milk is an impeccable combo, same with chips ahoy and milk. oreos are crunchy, while chips ahoy is chewy. guess they’re even? or maybe i’m just retarded.

Depends, oreos are good with milk chips ahoy are good in ice cream

only the red package chips ahoy are chewy, user. This is purely based on original.

oreo is boring as f with too much harsh flavor from the chemical chocolate. chip ahoy is better.

yhs8d

Ritalin and Armodafinil

do you think chips ahoy have gotten smaller in the past few years?

They're both hyperprocessed garbage. If you must have cookies, bake them from scratch.

Attached: R (6).jpg (1600x1352, 814.64K)

I don't care

Attached: .jpg (540x720, 53.02K)

i don't really eat cookies often but that could definitely be happening. a trick that food manufacturers do over time is to sell less product but keep the price the same so consumers don't figure out the price is actually going up. it's called shrinkflation or skimpflation. see en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrinkflation for examples.

verification not required

Oreo, how is this even a discussion. Chips ahoy have always and will always be nasty ass shit

I think Oreos taste better, but Chips ahoy doesn't make me need to brush my teeth after every bite.

I don't eat sweets often at all, but Oreo is clearly far superior.

this is also great advice.

htkas

good point

Yes. This has been going on with damn near everything in grocery stores for decades now. They just count on you not noticing or not caring enough to make a big deal out of it.

Chips ahoy with orange juice is the greatest meal you can have

Are you fucking italian?

No. American. I just recognize hyperprocessed "food" when I see it. Italians are asleep rn nigga. It's like 5 a.m. in Pastaland.

Chips ahoy honestly

>oreo is boring as f

Attached: donatelloretarded.jpg (500x731, 91.7K)

depends what im in the mood for, both are good

Chips ahoy when it's the rainbow kind.

Oreos for when I need some intimate dunking time and half buzzed

Both suck, lose weight

Chips Ahoy.

Oreos are massively overrated and too sweet, they don't taste much like anything aside from the sugar

Found the hipster. Shut up fag go make me some cookies

>go make me some cookies
I'd rather fuck your throat, homo.