I use AirPods Pro with my iPhone while I lift to anime tunes. They also work well with my MacBook and PC...

I use AirPods Pro with my iPhone while I lift to anime tunes. They also work well with my MacBook and PC. They are the only headphones I own and they fit comfortably in my pocket.

Attached: ADC896AA-D435-46E9-AB59-261C504BA670.png (1334x750, 3.45M)

So long as they work for you.

>AirPods
>iPhone
>anime
>MacBook
OP is the BIGGEST faggot on the board, prove me wrong

fell for the meme

Stay mad, poorfag.

This, I was a freetard with a thinkpad/android phone, once I finally acquired currency and upgraded to m1 mba/iphone/airpods pro my computing life has literally never been better or more convenient. But the fags on this board will still bitch and moan about it because they’re too poor to enter the walled garden. Their loss

>wasting much money on expensive toys makes you rich
you seem to be the poorfag
for me it was complete the opposite, i've been using macbooks since 2010 and until 2016 when i tried windows and then linux
i see no reason to use the locked down limited spyware devices when there are clearly better options
you have to be a bit tech savvy to benefit from android and linux the most, but it's just the basics, nothing too advanced

>they’re too poor to enter the walled garden
I get free macs from my work, it's junk.

>you seem to be the poorfag

I’m not poor at all though, I simply know how to save spare cash here and there. Apple products are not really expensive.

I use KZ Zex Pro + CRN with my Nokia 225 4G while I lift to zyzz tunes. They also work well with my Thinkpad T430. They are the only headphones I own and they fit comfortably in my pocket.

Make your own thread, this one is mine.

i think ill be taking this thread over for now

Pre m1 is garbage

Request denied

That’s just because everything apart from Apple silicon sort of sucks.

the only change i noticed after the m1 is that they have significantly improved the quality of the macbook air (it was utter garbage before), nothing else changed except for it getting even more locked down because of the arm chip you can't install windows or normal linux on

thx for the update user, can i subscribe to your blog?

Nah, chads only bro, thanks for reading anyway. Don’t forget to donate.

Beats pro > airpods

anything else > beats = airpods

hello lucid hope you're doing well, i really do, i care about you even though we don't know each other