Brave best browser

lukesmith.xyz/articles/hating-brave-is-cool/

take that, anti-Brave fags

Attached: luke-smith.jpg (176x176, 17.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/Deviations-from-Chromium-(features-we-disable-or-remove)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brave is for child molesters, just like OP and OP's photo

fuck off, luke. i'm not reading your cancerous website. looking at your reptilian head is enough to make anyone vomit. god forbid reading anything that you've written.
it's factual.

Attached: 1649067996441.png (815x685, 176.91K)

I'm so tired of fucking brave running ad campaigns on Any Forums. All this astroturfing is the reason I'll never install their garbage.

Take your bloated shitware and go browse the whole fucking web, faggot. You'll probably get enough worthless crypto to buy a sandwich.

Luke is now using firefox. No, BAT isn't going up, you can stop.

I'm just not using a chromium based browser, simple as.

>CHROMIUM IS LE BAD

Chromium isn't inherently bad, but having one company control the entire web standard is. If 99% of users were using firefox based browsers I wouldn't be using that.

Brave has good defaults, and if you have normie friends you need a simple one click install solution for it's a fine recommendation. I'm just not going to use it.

BRAVE IS NOT A NORMIE BROWSER. I REPEAT BRAVE IS NOT A NORMIE BROWSER.

trust fund script kiddie

luke?

Isn't this the guy who got his ass beat outside of a Hot Topic?

ctrl+f manifest
0 results

He is clearly not informed or a brave shill.

>Chromium isn't inherently bad, but having one company control the entire web standard is. If 99% of users were using firefox based browsers I wouldn't be using that
Chromium-based browsers are free to not accept (((Jewgle's botnet web standards))) retard, there's also Webkit
github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/Deviations-from-Chromium-(features-we-disable-or-remove)

>internet has ad profitability problem due to interactive nature of web browsers
>instead of innovating ways to reach customers without invading their privacy by data mining them, marketers take easy way out
>customers understandably pissed when marketers, that now know what type of cancer you have and when your baby is due, stuff your info into the digital equivalent of an unlocked broom closet before it gets scarfed
>Brave thinks (((compensating))) users for their time wasted seeing 9/10 ads they'll never click is a solution to the debt saturation dilemma that is actually causing consumer burn out
My friend shilled me this browser before it even had BAT. BAT was just a way to differentiate it because Chrome continued taking its lion share. Even with BAT being tacked on like a festering mole, it STILL can't compete. Stop shilling.

Brave has an higher CTR than your (((average advertising platform))), kike

It's not just about privacy/security reasons (which is why those features are removed, according to the page), the browser monopoly that Google is obtaining also makes it harder for users to use other browsers for performance reasons: just look at Pale Moon (my browser of choice, along with the Tor Browser) and try browsing YouTube. It will be pretty laggy. And this monopoly will lead the web to become Google's state more than it already is.

>(()()()()())((())))(()()()()())

>a browser based on Firefox 38 is slow
like clockwork

if i wanted to use chromium based browser i would use iridium instead. luke has big crypto bags so you can't trust him to not be biased.

Is this that faggot with the frog thumbnails that keeps getting recommended on YouTube?

"b-but luke browses Any Forums, i can trust him"

Attached: soyface.jpg (600x800, 82.92K)

nice reading comprehension. even better counter argument.
fuck off, luke.

This guy glows

Attached: mother_of_god.jpg (711x693, 77.52K)

>Luck Smith
>Good opinion
Pick one and only one.

Last time I checked there's no portable version, you can't even chose where to install it. On Windoze by the way. If they make a portable version I might consider using it as a backup browser.