Why aren't you out on a Saturday night

why aren't you out on a Saturday night

Attached: 1647115201242.jpg (540x398, 33.4K)

stuck at work. bored shitléss

Attached: adx6xZzE_700w_0.jpg (640x1137, 119.09K)

Doing what m8?

Fucking detailing cars :(

Had to go to a memorial service today for my great uncle, and I've got a migraine. Not feeling up to going out, unfortunately

Attached: 1646674958527.jpg (640x640, 65.16K)

maintenance guy babysitting one CNC machine thats behind schedule

I just got home for work, and I'm having a drink before I decompress. Then I have to do laundry, talk to my kids to see what they want to do when I visit them tomorrow, and start packing for a business trip. I should also probably work on a couple molds.

05 Toyota Corolla

It's Caturday. I'm with my cat.

Attached: cat duet.jpg (604x439, 59.85K)

> my kids
> when I visit them
Ouch

if I went out Saturdays I wouldn't be able to afford rent, even making $60k/yr i'm still scum class and saving for a deposit on a house is getting ridiculous. I should have bought in when I was 18 instead of travelling to music festivals

Attached: 1463629209032.gif (960x969, 485.86K)

I'm the only one of my friends with tonight free and I don't enjoy going out for food and drinks on my own, and I'm not sure what else sounds fun.

why aren't you out on a Saturday night?

im spiraling right now

Attached: subway.jpg (828x821, 369.83K)

if you are actually interested in going out just for personal enjoyment, there's always a local music scene, car meet, ehm... idk I guess a bunch of other things. But don't feel trapped at home if you want to go out.

If you like a quiet night alone or just posting here or whatever that's fine too so eh. Just keep in mind your long term goals are kinda dependent on what you do with your spare time.

I'm eating burgers and playing XCOM 2. I have a stomach ache

>saving for a deposit on a house is getting ridiculous.
I hear that. I should get about 100k after paying off the loans when I sell mine but even that won't go very far for getting the next one

I want to (it's a little after 8:00, so an hour from now)
But I need motivation because I'll be going by myself and may have fun or may just blow $30 in the cold night without talking at anyone interesting

Attached: istock-514622028_r69bg4m.jpg (1240x846, 1.03M)

Anyone have more suggestions like this user?

Because I have no friends, happy? Also I didn't have much of a choice in housing so I'm surrounded by wannabe rednecks. I've turned into a hermit.

lol that kinda thinking is exactly what puts people into a spiral. It's not about approaching people it's about doing what you like, being in a social group that does that, and being accessible.

The weird people are the ones who just randomly approach strangers. It's not common. But if you're in a place where it's easy enough to just start shooting the shit about some random contextual thing it's much easier to pick up on signals of being interested or not as far as connecting. Have a passion and find a way to be there with others of the same. The rest literally comes naturally.

The problem with modern ways of doing things is everyone is so scattered. If having a passion fails you, just move to a small town and hang out.

Attached: 1470644103263.jpg (1920x1080, 413.61K)

user it's Sunday morning here.

Attached: 1636152578445.png (527x653, 100.71K)

>No friends
>No car
>No money
>No gf
>Just got off work and I'm tired

What about you OP?

Because I am on the radio talking to my friends all over the world right now.

Attached: 20220301_210611.jpg (1887x980, 517.47K)

I went out last night. Once a weekend is enough for me now. Waiting in the gf to get off work. Then we'll ply final fantasy 9 together.

Callsign?

I drank Mezcal last night and have a hanker, I mean hangover.

Not here sorry but I am an Amateur Extra Class op.

Because it's snowing with six inches on the ground.

I understand lol. Have a great night. Maybe we'll bump in to eachother lol.

My brother in law Tim Popa worked for an Italian restaurant in the Richmond, Virginia area. If you know him, warn him the restaurant will attempt to assimilate through the use of brain surgery.

Oh no kidding I will tell you what I am on 3.787 right now. If you can come say hello

Attached: 20220301_210520A.jpg (1210x480, 203.88K)

Because it's Sunday morning

i dunno man i just feel like im stuck in neutral when it comes to "trying" to be social ever since covid happened. i have a real job so its really only the weekends i have open now and half the time i just end up feeling like pretty much everyone has their post college social group already solidified

The significance of Richmond, Virginia is the city is the home of Phillip Morris. Phillip Morris is the tobacco company that produces Camel cigarettes. The tobacco lobby associated with Duke University is attempting to torture me to cover up their crimes against my family.

Come say hello

Attached: 20220312_212308.jpg (2016x980, 845.79K)

because i'm well on my way to being a complete asocial shut in.
since i quit drinking, i find i don't have anything in common with the people i used to hang out with.

What about you?