Thoughts on this book?

Thoughts on this book?

Attached: 693230953.jpg (1430x2560, 449.91K)

First one is great, a must read. The second one is absolute shit. I didn't bother reading any of the others.

It's the best selling scifi book of all time for a reason. I just saw the movie last night actually and it was good but the books are even better.

Yeah shit gets pretty sideways after the first one

Almost bought this the other day

The central sci-fi epic.

I expected nudes, but there were no pictures at all

Things were great until Frank died and his nigger son ruined it

>his nigger son ruined it
his SAND nigger son...

This. Unfortunately shit is WILDLY too hefty for most readers these days so if you're young or poorly read it will hurt a bit but it's fucking good, man.
Only read the other books if you're willing to consider all of them simultaneously not being canon in your own mind but also actively craving a fix for your undeniably hard canon lore about the dune universe.

Book good, show is not.

Bless the Maker and His water.
Bless the coming and going of Him.
May His passage cleanse the world.
May He keep the world for His people.

Attached: frank.jpg (275x275, 26.5K)

Read the book on my first trip to sea when I was 17, 63 now and enjoyed the 1984 movie and latest version

Little hard to get into but once the story gets going it's pretty entertaining. I'm not big on sci fi by any means but it was enjoyable

Attached: 1646563035229.jpg (598x881, 82.41K)

C'mon, user! The freemen are people like any other. No different than you, me, or the harkonenns.

Attached: 751d48230bf834122081d09914ad3dbf.jpg (646x910, 87.97K)

I'm saving that one. It's mine now.

Brilliant man, predicted the rise of evil on this planet.

Attached: barontrump.jpg (1028x767, 92.47K)

Found it really dull until the palace gets attacked and Paul flees to the desert. Liked the 1984 movie because it skipped most of the palace stuff.

Attached: E3D4C3D7-0BAE-47F7-BBD6-17A56DC58E08.jpg (720x409, 35.78K)

Messiah is too smart for most people, and that's okay, just know that you can come back to it later in life and appreciate it with a different set of eyes. The deconstruction of the hero figure is the point of most of the series and one of the most missed themes of the first book.

Don't read Brian's books, though, if you are reading everything correctly, the series wraps perfectly at the end of Chapterhouse