Techbros, does your company give you Juneteenth off...

Techbros, does your company give you Juneteenth off? I'm at a SaaS provider in burgerland and my coworkers were kinda pissy about having to work today. Most of our burgerstani clients are closed. I don't have a life so I don't actually care. In fact holidays depress me because I don't have anything to do except work. But I was curious, is this considered industry standard?

America answers only please.

Attached: juneteenth-ice-cream-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 284.62K)

what's juneteenth?

>America answers only please
New US federal holiday as of last year. Wikipedia for the rest.

Some nigger holiday

while i'm not american... i also did not provide an answer to your question

Ok you got me there

So any Ameriburgers here who aren't NEETs?

Attached: 9fbe9341-9792-4c5d-889a-2a856777f5f1.f536c4a51e76cd9a3afa7a7512ccd5bb.jpg (612x612, 49.91K)

niggerday

>Techbros, does your company give you Juneteenth off?
Yes
>In fact holidays depress me because I don't have anything to do except work
Same

I had no idea we had a holiday today but I'm gettting holiday pay so works for me. I didn't even know this shit was a national holiday, fucking lol

I'm pretty surprised that we don't have the day off, since the company I work for is super progressive. But hey, it's not like I'm actually going to do any work today, right? Same as every day.

Attached: 1650867518724.gif (498x498, 989.42K)

my company has a teambuilding day once a year but (starting last year) decided to force that teambuilding day to be a day off in observance of juneteenth.

Attached: -o.o-.jpg (416x375, 21K)

The only people I know who got today off were people working in non profit progressive organizations.

Had to explain to my progressing girlfriend who got the day off, people in industry don't give a shit. All I got was some food served at the office if you were unfortunate enough to have to come into the office that day.

Attached: 1648359098625.gif (128x128, 59.62K)

>does your company give you Juneteenth off?
no it's bullshit and I complained in a meeting that we don't get it off even though we're supposed to care about diversity and shit.

America will self implode for shit like this, 250 years of the empire will come to an end in the coming years.

I hope so

this

>Techbros, does your company give you Juneteenth off?
no

I work for a woke company, so yes. We also had an hour for the black employees to get together and talk about what it’s like to be black at work. I’m Asian pacific heritage month they pushed blog posts about Asian people in the company. For pride month someone typed up a blog post of coming out. The whole thing is honestly ridiculous but I’ll collect my stupid salary and resume padding projects until they run out of money

What the fuck is this nigger shit?

can you record thier woke conversations im not a fed incase you ask i bet there are lots of furries working there too

yet another america's attempt at creating man-made horrors so they can perpetuate their culture revolving around inner city youth

i do hope someday you burgers could get over shit that happened between a tiny number of people and that was not even unique or that shocking for the time
really disappointing to keep hearing about these second-hand victim stories, and equally embarrassing are the people on the other side giving this shit the time of day

get over it already! move on!