BUD LIGHT GUY IS BASED

BUD LIGHT GUY IS BASED
THIS SHOULD BE A HALLMARK FOR B NOW, POST YOUR FACE. I DONT GET WHY EVERYONE HIDES BEHIND THEIR SCREENS THIS IS A SOCIAL MEDIA SITE

Attached: E9CB3D0D-51CD-43D9-9B21-F7B2894909B6.jpg (1836x3264, 908.01K)

Hello stalker
Just opened my first beer.

Attached: IMG_20220312_144850569~2.jpg (3120x3529, 1.38M)

Post bud light enema

Attached: IMG_20220312_150442178~2.jpg (3120x3775, 1.31M)

Actually it's NOT a social media site. It is very clearly an ANTISOCIAL media site. If you want social media fuck off to Reddit

Any Forums is a social media site whether you cope or not

Sure faggot then YOU pick a death cap
mushroom and post a pic of it on here asking whether you should eat it to get high or not

this is image board you massive twat

amanita muscaria, technically poisonous but that actually lets it get you somewhat high, though enjoyment varies from person to persom. you can also boil all the toxins out if you want to eat it wihout getting high

Attached: 2F3DC7BB-3001-45C8-9902-4BBB6B6DE51D.jpg (4032x2268, 1.02M)

It’s still a social media site you stupid cunt

Its a holy mushroom. Yet poisonious but with no evidence that someone died because of consuming it. I live mushrooms and beer. Cheers

Attached: Ötti.jpg (1500x1500, 232.21K)

If you don’t think Any Forums is social media you’re a cunt and dumb
There is no secret club

Attached: 1630841399547.jpg (640x478, 88.56K)

Sure Dinkweed, then start a thread saying you are suicidal and ask Any Forums whether you should get help or live stream a shotgun blast to the face.
Majority answer wins and YOU follow through.
Then we will know for sure if this is a social media site where we hug care bears or whether we only want you to pause long enough to get on the stream

Lmao what does dinkweed mean? Not an amerifag

Attached: Dpkd1dZWsAEGrWU.jpg (890x646, 61.11K)

Not even reading this dribble no idea what point you’re trying to make, the fact that there are trolls on here means it’s not a social media site? Kick a rock

ok post your face and place same as status on other social media site and we will see what will happen

Lol I dunnow, when I was 10 I was hanging around outside a Chinese Grocery store in Richmond BC with my hot cousin when some loser who had no idea how to flirt with her properly stole my hat off my head to show off and was trying to play keep away. Some other teenage dude who pulled up in a Mustang started to beat the guy up and their fight spilled into the store where they crashed apart shelves and knocked over display pyramids of canned goods and the whole time the cuck was screaming "DINKWEED!" at the guy over and over while the Chinaman screamed at both of them in Chinese. Lol formative comedy moment and I've never heard the term before or since except when I utter it and start to guffaw. At least I amuse myself

>social media has to be a representation of who you are irl
I bet you think steam chat isn’t social media
Die

So you’re a schizo

Literally an anonymous board...

.. which is a social media. What do you think you’re doing when you reply to the guy who posted an image?