I quit smoking

I quit smoking

Attached: 2D2E2C34-9C17-4484-8813-B4C73CC7E205.png (750x920, 376.12K)

Good job fag. The longer you stop, the easier it gets to not relapse

Me 2, 3 weeks no vaping it has been a fever dream

Attached: 1646723535141.jpg (900x900, 97.58K)

You're good man, Saturdays are the worst just keep chilling

How long since your last smoke?

Congrats. I've been trying and it's hell, but this last pack i got i've only been smoking 2-3 a day. Once it's gone, that's it i think.

Been smoking for 15 years now and enough is enough.

If you're serious. How'd you quit vaping?
i quit chainsmoking 10 years ago, been vaping, for 10 years, but i chain vape, im just so used to it.
did the maths and my daily nicotine intake is about 1/10th compare to when i was smoking (chain smoking 40+ a day - chain vaping 3mg all day works out roughly 1/10th of the nicotine), i went nicotine free for a couple days but it was weird af, i wasn't ''craving'' nicotine, but not touching my vape itself and hitting fire and inhaling, was the craving (i quit cold turkey smoking before i swapped to vaping - so i know nicotine withdrawals, and this wasn't that.)

Man I wanna quit vaping. How do I do it? Every time my thing gets over, I throw it away thinking I won't buy another one, but then I do.

Did you know vaping is actually worse than smoking?

Yeah I heard that. I quit smoking and switched to vaping because it feels a lot better but I have heard it's worse (haven't looked into it). But whether it's worse or no, I wanna quit and don't know how. I can go long stretches without vaping/smoking when I'm with my family and stuff, like when covid began, I went 6 months without because I didn't have a chance to smoke alone. But when I'm alone and can smoke/ape, I can't keep myself from doing it.

You know what makes it worse? People lecture you more about how it's worse

Yup. Hate having to listen to my family go on about it and lie to them that I've quit.

Same, stopped cold turkey two years ago after smoking daily for 10 years. It actually surprised me just how easy it was to stop after hearing how hard it was and so many failure stories

Attached: 1560669500630.jpg (1080x1080, 113.02K)

congrats

I smoked cigs for 18 years and successfully quit using nicotine lozenges. I seriously think it's the superior way to put nicotine in your body - no smokey smell, no difficulty breathing, no 4000 chemicals your body doesn't need, just a nice minty boost of energy you put under your tongue to slowly discreetly dissolve.

Honestly. If you want to kys faster do you. You aren't hurting anyone else. They can fuck off

4 days

Was easy for me too. It doesn’t get me high so easy to drop for me, kek

If you can get past 15 days you've made it!

nah man 30 days

Oh ok, I'll try gum. Thanks user.

Lmao true, but I'm trying to quit because I feel like I have a lot less stamina than I once did and stuff. I also don't like being dependent on something to feel good, so yeah, it's better that I quit.

Gum is shit, if you don't use it properly you can poison yourself and it goes bad after 15 minutes so you'll just want more pieces and again poison yourself. The lozenges take 30 minutes each to dissolve and you can't poison yourself with them unless you eat it like a candy

Attached: thrivee.jpg (474x355, 15.19K)

Fuck my bad, I thought lozenges and gum were the same thing kek. Thanks for clarifying.

The patches work better, never tried the lozenges though

I guess I'll try both and see which one works better. Thanks.