My fiance wants to go to a gloryhole for her birthday present...

My fiance wants to go to a gloryhole for her birthday present. She wants to suck at least 10 random cocks in a row and film it. She will only actually do it if i consent. She wants to do it but only if I'm ok with it, otherwise she won't actually do it and it'll just remain a fantasy of hers. I do find it hot when I'm horny, but after I cum, i don't like the idea of her being with anyone else but me, until i get horny again and i don't care and find it hot again.

Thoughts? Questions? Opinions? Advice? Has anyone else ever done anything like this before?

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-153748_Chrome.jpg (1439x988, 333.72K)

Bump

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-153804_Chrome.jpg (1439x814, 314.2K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-153817_Chrome.jpg (1439x817, 249.62K)

Just let her borrow your moms. Keep it in the family and all that.

Nothing wring with a cuck fetish my dude. If she truly wants it and you don't let her she will slowly end up feeling resentment for you (coming from personal experience).

If you're ok with it, it's just a matter of logistics at this point. Find a hole, find 10 (clean) guys.
I mean, that's the real issue imo

What is your story?

She finds it hot on her own, but she only finds it like really hot because it turns me on too. Like if i didn't exist, she probably wouldn't try to do it on her own. She is also open to threesome/orgies with guys and girls. She is all about finding girls to suck on my dick with her and everything, so she isn't asking for a 1 sided thing either

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-153828_Chrome.jpg (1438x812, 507.53K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-153852_Chrome.jpg (1439x817, 255.28K)

Bump

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-153909_Chrome.jpg (1439x811, 307.88K)

I say let her do it but don't let it be random dudes. Bring your friends but don't tell her or them who is on the other side of the wall. Then you be the 10th guy and don't tell her it's you. It will be the biggest nut of your life.

>She wants to suck at least 10 random cocks
This is where your larp went too far.

Oh wait not
>My fiance
>My
This is where

Pic of your girl and we'll tell you if it's safe.

Lol fucking cuck.

Get her brother or dad in the lineup.

Supprise honey!

Kill yourself

nice dubs. I personally would not want it to be people i know. the more i can dehumanize the cock, the better, they are just human dildos, no face, name, story, idc. I want them to be anonymous. she will probably want to be bent over getting fucked by me while she sucks. she 100% would already want to take my load in her mouth at the end, no question about that.

she will suck off 100 guys if they were there. 10 is already gonna be a hard number to come by tho. we were trying to be realistic. believe what you want. i dont get anything by doing this, i wanted outside opinions and i cant ask my friends without judgement

she is very attractive

is it a cuck if she brings random girls to suck my dick with her and fuck me all the time also? i never play a bitch or sissy role, i am always the dominant figure. id be ordering her to her knees to suck cock like a slut in this scenario...

nice dubs. lol not trying to traumatize her hahah

you first

You weaken humanity just by existing

gloryholes are a faggot thing, it's actually you who want to use one

>traumatize her
Why would it be a trauma? I hate to tell you but kids often play doctor..

fuck that,that shit stays in you

why would sucking off and swallowing her own fathers cum = an upsetting event in her life? really?

i mean, every now and then she will probably want to get fucked by 2 or 3 guys at the same time. she will also want to find 2 or 3 girls to fuck me at the same time as well. she is into it all, and always only if i also want it. if im not into something, she wouldnt ask again. and same thing with me. we havent yet done this stuff together. but we have both done similar stuff with other people prior to meeting. just nothing to this extent

>why would sucking off and swallowing her own fathers cum = an upsetting event in her life? really?

I have no idea, it's not like it would be the first time.