TELEGRAM IS NO LONGER FREE

You'll have to pay for advanced features: ghacks.net/2022/06/20/telegram-premium-subscription-features/

Attached: telegram.jpg (2800x1574, 3.49M)

>what a paid thing is paid that impossible
stfu pakistani turdbrain

none of these features are interesting or needed

stop spreading misinformation

Good evening sir!

That's how all monetization starts.
Glad I never gave up on IRC.

>Glad I never gave up on IRC.
Everyone else did.

why are they all standing so close?

They like gaysex

>when service is free
YOU ARE THE PRODUCT THIS IS A CIA HONEYPOT
>when service isn't free
I'M NOT YOUR SHABBOS GOYIM FUCK OFF WITH THIS MONETIZATION SHIT

>when service isn't free
YOU ARE STILL THE PRODUCT YOU'RE JUST PAYING FOR THE PRIVILEGE.

Trust nothing that can't be pulled from Git and compiled/run locally.

Was the max file upload size really 2gb? Please don't Mandela effect me you fucks

thank you for informing, just left it completely
you have no excuse to use it anymore

2.5gb specifically
this is why pajeets starting to migrate from whatsapp to telegram, to upload random kinds of movies on private channels for the needful

> The company says that Premium users will get the fastest possible download speeds.
yeah, this service is dead.
>Glad I never gave up on IRC.
many people didn't.
someone better tell that to the 55k users on the network i'm logged into.

>this is why pajeets starting to migrate from whatsapp to telegram, to upload random kinds of movies on private channels for the needful
anyone that isn't a fucking idiot is moving from whatsapp because whatsapp is owned by facebook, and the brand of facebook is now so despised that they've managed to lose over 50% of their value in less than a year. when people finally give up instagram, facebook is finished as an internet giant. they have nothing left in the tank. they have all the money in the world yet they can't buy talent or ideas.

I hate the needful, if only there was some way to go to blockbuster again

It was never free.

no i remember channels with full movies there

i remember such channels but files were always under 3gb. many channels got nuked. not worth using for that anyway. it's like the old days of someone copying a video from a videostore and then making 20 copies and each copy gets worse in quality the more hands it passes through, and then it ends up in a telegram room that's run by people that think cow urine is a refreshment. what a farce.

well i dont care about that telegram is a messaging app and it doesnt have to have everything, no idea why would some expect internet 2.0 out of a messaging app
ill still get my movies from knaben (.eu) regardless of telegrams upload limit
the only dealbreaker at this point for me is if tg started to introduce ads

Attached: BFE139AC-0B3A-43D9-8A5C-D78F8B8A9AC9.jpg (1039x1015, 708.25K)