Ever wonder who these people supporting Putin are? It’s the Jews

Ever wonder who these people supporting Putin are? It’s the Jews.

Attached: F2EE8E43-992E-41A9-B015-3481F45631FD.jpg (1233x543, 128.22K)

It's the Israelis. Of course. Israel has been doing to Palestine for decades what Russia is doing to Ukraine.

? Zelenskyy is jewish...

The.... the jews are supporting russian invasion of a largely jewish country with a jewish president? Ooooook ivan

You don’t get it. Moshe and Ivan work together.

I want to see both sides kill eachother

Can't tell if Ivan or Any Forums or if there's even a meaningful difference at this point.

Ok Moshe.

>48000 jews out of 44 million people
>largely jewish

Attached: 349fa657ec1b8f88fda91103cfa49cea.jpg (720x692, 57.9K)

Cry harder about your conspiracy theories and obsession with jews.

>no u
What a fag.

It’s not a conspiracy. Right wing retards support Israel. Right wing retards support Putin. Israel supports Putin. Republicans, Jews, and Russians all work together. This a fact.

Attached: D0E8C750-37F7-4EFB-8AAA-4B58B9B526B3.jpg (678x452, 46.88K)

Sure thing, sweaty.

Attached: 1641923768449.jpg (500x456, 58.67K)

Take your meds.

You're the delusional Any Forumstard insisting everyone respect your pants on head retarded conspiracy theories. End your pathetic life.

>no u
>again
Come up with something new, schizo.

If you're not a nazi, you should recognize that the Jewish race has been oppressed for thousands of years and is still the smartest and most successful race there is, so whichever side their on, they probably have a good reason for supporting.

If you are a nazi obviously supporting a globohomo cuck puppet jew is not gonna happen regardless of which side Israel takes.

You're the only one trying to "no u" and screech. You're delusional. Off yourself.

OP outted himself as a kike.

Russia is owned by China, China is at war with the Western Kike World.
And China is winning.

Rejoice.

Attached: 1645951416137.png (812x830, 284.05K)

>i'm not the one claiming shenanigans because of ukraine's "largely jewish" populations, YOU are
Looks like it's time for the doctors to up your dosage.

Jews support both sides and sell them weapons Jews are the agents of evil.

I didn't say that. I'm pointing out that your retarded conspiracy theories out you and you should kill yourself.

You claim this while typing and spelling like twelve-year-old.

Life is not a dichotomy. There's more to it than that.

You totally said that. I'm just poking holes in your conspiracy theory. Take your meds.

False flagging jew. Putin replaced the jew oligarchs with his friends. That's why US politicians have all had a hard on for the "Russia is still the great enemy" meme for the last 20 years. After the soviet union collapsed the smart move would have been to dissolve NATO and bring all the slavic nations into the EU. But cost a jew elite some shekels and they never forgive..