Yum yum from his bum, in my tum

Yum yum from his bum, in my tum

Attached: IMG_20220301_190904.jpg (411x414, 41.08K)

poor log fag is so lonely because all his threads are failing
just point and laugh at the loser log faggot!
>if you really want to upset the log fag, do not change your reply, reply with the same post. if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
lol log fag

>imagine being so lonely, you create a thread and talk to yourself, in hopes of convincing other anons that it's not just some lonely loser in his mother's basement.
this will upset the lonely loser and he will lash out in many creative ways... let's see what those ways are
lol

good

Attached: turd.png (640x817, 546.57K)

Age.

Get ahold of yourself. Meds.

>if you really want to upset the log fag, do not change your reply, reply with the same post. if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
lol log fag

E, you have issues. I really think you should close your browser and speak with a professional.

if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
>he will do everything
>(threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond,
>he will do everything
>(threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond,
lol log fag

Get well soon, buddy.

>before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
lol log fag

Attached: 1557346603428.jpg (480x549, 221.36K)

lol log fag

bits o' corn innit?

Attached: 1646827253885.jpg (882x950, 163.51K)

all his threads are failing

Attached: 1494103935157.jpg (466x689, 472.41K)

all his threads are failing

Still here. Still slidding. If you want to take a break from shilling, though, PLEASE be my guest.

if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
lol log fag

IF YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOCK IT OFF, I'M SLIDDING YOUR FUCKING THROTE!

>he will do everything
>"I'm not mad you are GRR!"
>"I'm not mad you are GRR!"
lol log fag

frrt

Attached: 1495167751606.jpg (1273x875, 444.96K)

lol log fag

You got a purdy throte, boy.

Thanks for bumping the thread, E.

Attached: 1494104908446.jpg (751x372, 104.08K)

you can always tell the log faggot is lonely and desperate for other human interaction, even if that interaction is humiliation
when—in a fit of despair—makes an absurd claim like
>logfaggot wins
>eustace bfto
as if "winning" an anime catgirl forum was anything to be proud of.
just
point and laugh at the lonely logfaggot,
kek!