Hello /b, I've got a serious problem that I'd like your thoughts on...

Hello /b, I've got a serious problem that I'd like your thoughts on. My current roommates are all degenerate fag queers and I am absolutely disgusted by them. I initially moved in with three nice girls but now one's bisexual, one's nonbinary, and one's a tranny. And they have the full gamut of SpEd diseases as "neurodivergents," inviting all their queer friends everywhere. How do I leave this shithole legally without absolutely torching my social rep (live in a woke, ultra liberal city)

Attached: gay.jpg (1920x1200, 476.84K)

Move to Moscow you stupid fucking asshole.
We don't want shitheads like you here.

Get fucked queermo

say you are christian and your faith forbids this or say you dont want to be their roomate anymore since they fell off
simple as

Do you think that Any Forums is your white Christian family board?

Anyways you want to drink bleach cause you're a crippling retard that gets upset over girls kissing girls and boys holding hands. What a weakling bitch, go to Poland and get raped

What's stopping you from just moving out?

Imagine getting this triggered by people just living their lives.

Wtf? First find something better and then just tell them you want to live with less roommates and with less people coming/going. Don’t make it about them or anything and if they do freak out just say you want a little change for your mental health maybe then they’ll understand lol because this really is fucking with your mental health if you’re asking advice on Any Forums. Good luck Any Forumsro

lick their asses

move out or plant a bomb

Fag user here but I know the struggle. Most gays I know are intolerable. But I have one main question;
>Why not just move out?
>Literally just move?

Lefty/pol shill tranny reveals himself.Everyone hates you and you will never be accepted you disgusting abomination. Just fucking kys already.

Attached: 1647100442443.jpg (1024x493, 38.53K)

kys pedo retard

kill yourfather, tranny
how was i supposed to know they posted that, you imbecile

>Buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords
>Repeat meme number 820471
What's it like being a loser? Trying to earn internet points on Any Forums?

TRANSLATION: I moved in with three girls expecting them to become my harem that I can fuck whenever I want. They won't, so they must all be gay because that's the only reason chicks wouldn't want to fuck me! In fact, this whole damn town is full of "woke" people who won't fuck me.

Hate to break it to you, but you can't move away from your own shitty personality.

cool story bro

So find a new place. If they ask why you're leaving at you find something cheaper.

Welcome to Russia
We don’t have stupid fucking liberals

Ignore these cumeater faggots that should hang from trees, OP. Seriously. Get the fuck out from there ! You aren't worth to live with this trash

Why do you give a shit?