It's Pride Month, Everybody!

youtu.be/Xprabkl1LD4

Every color on the pride flag - is a symbol in the sky~
And I'm proud to be me every time that I see that pride flag waving high~
Red means life because living is a gift.
Orange means healing and we have to persist - In working to heal the world and healing ourselves~
Yellow means sunlight cuz you gotta shine bright.
Green means nature and we gotta fight - to keep our earth a thriving home for life~
Doesn't it just fill you with pride - showing who you are on the inside. Wave that Pride flag up high, be true to you!
Blue means harmony, working together.
Purple means spirit - believing you have the power and strength within yourself to do whatever you dream~
Baby blue, pink, and white represent transgender people because every letter in LGBTQ+ is equal.
And black and brown represent the Queer and Trans people of color~
Doesn't it just fill you with pride - showing who you are on the inside. Wave that Pride flag up high, be true to you!
Break it down - Red life, orange healing, yellow is sunlight, green nature, blue harmony, purple is spirit!
Baby blue, pink, white represent transgender people. And black and brown represent the Queer and Trans people of color~
We are all in this together. So wave that pride flag way up high, go big, be kind, be you!
Doesn't it just fill you with pride - showing who you are on the inside. Never have to hide yourself away, there's a place for you~
Be true to you...

Attached: Pride_FIags.png (1000x1300, 620.73K)

Where's my prison gay flag?

Attached: Aryan_Brotherhood_hate_symbol.svg.png (1024x1024, 78.62K)

>nickelodeon
huh? isn't that a childrens' television programming company?

Is this technology?

Attached: flags.png (112x88, 3.14K)

Your forgetting the tax evasion pride flag

Green - Represents the color of laundered money
Gray - Three grey lines to represent the cold, cold prison bars
Red - Represents the shame of being caught

Attached: 2a23d328-1cff-437e-bfe1-54dc47f74540[1].png (1280x853, 6.22K)

what the fuck is this? as a ukrainian, i'm in rage
did they fucking ask me if i want this shit?
what is it from by the way?

Attached: 1655713191554.jpg (180x150, 12.02K)

>woke flag
Dublin pride parade not official.

it's the "current thing" flag

is it there forever?

Let me guess
You "need" "more

Attached: IMG_20220620_105335.jpg (923x305, 35.21K)

where's the straight flag?

OP you are the stupidest ugly gorilla nigger ape I have ever seen. Kill yourself you worthless kike.

You do realize that this is the technology board, right?

>abrosexual
nigga that's iran flag

Deprecated

supporting ukraine = current thing

into the it goes

Attached: 1634692559185.jpg (300x446, 66.11K)

how is it a bad thing? i understand the shit about standing against lgbtv shit, they ruin the society, are disgusting etc, but stopping russia from invading everyone around (and therefore dooming them for endless poverty, because every part of russia except for the two big cities is the biggest shithole) must be a good thing to you unless you are a russoid
it just looks like russians made brainless contrarian poltard sheeple fall for their propaganda

>official
Jesus fuck.

what is the flag for homophobia?