Bill Burr is really not that fucking funny

Bill Burr is really not that fucking funny

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x768, 64.58K)

he is not funny

at all

RIGHT?
>smirks

Ive been saying that for 20 years. He has a huge ego and his jokes are just him being upset about trivial things

Fuck that guy

checked
and he can't even do that right

I think hes pretty funny.

Who in your opinion is?

Sometimes he's funny. Often he's not.

Dave Chappelle and George Carlin are the only two that come to mind, everyone else is mediocre or terrible

>Talks about how terrible women are
>Marries a terrible woman

The man is dedicated to his craft, stories for yeaaaaaaaars!

Shame that he's one of the funniest fucks out there, his comedy is too intellectual for you to understand.
Probs not good to leave the leftist echochamber of such works as amy faggots ''muh vagyna'' and ''muh fat''

nah dude he just sucks

There are no comedians left. Cancel culture killed them. And no, I don't mean shit heads making fun of trans women on every special they get suddenly offended some people didn't like their joke, I mean that right wing comedy is ghoulish and kinda disgusting and left wingers have devolved into sloganering and virtue signaling. All painfully unfunny, no subversion, which is the whole point of comedy, to stare power in the face and rub your dick on it.

George Carlin is literally summed up by the word ‘le’

ehh, it's comedy. I can, for example, say that I prefer Carlin and Stanhope over Burr then some trouser stain is going to tell me that they aren't that funny and name another guy blah blah blah.

Attached: 1646823607307.jpg (1024x768, 45.33K)

Never liked Carlin or Bill Hicks at all. Just not my cup of tea. Comedy is super subjective. My favorite is Loius CK & Chapelle tho. It's crazy how people find D'elia funny tho.

the world is a vampire

Hey, fair enough

now this is comedy

>Bill Burr is really not that fucking funny
In other news...

Attached: index.jpg (256x197, 13.48K)

>Bill Burr is really not that fucking funny
I think his brooding mental anguish over being cucked by his African Queen has taken its toll

Should have wife shopped back in the home country, but he chose a harpy bitch that poo-poos his every move

Attached: group_bridal_party_flowers_friends_wedding_couple_istock.jpg (800x500, 103.86K)

i think he's pretty funny

but his entire gig is to take something that's not meant to be taken literally, take it completely fucking literally, then point out how stupid it is to take it literally

he is good at that though

Oh there’s more than that.

Richard Pryor
Bill Hicks
Sam Kinneson
Tom Segura
Dice
Steven Wright
Seinfeld
Patrice O’Neal
Don Rickles
Rodney Dangerfield