How do I cope with my niece being so snappy and rude lately?

How do I cope with my niece being so snappy and rude lately?

Attached: niece.jpg (1440x1800, 244.77K)

wrong board user

Sell it and get a dog instead.

Mine went silent a week ago after stumbling onto a doujin I had left open on my computer. Almost reminds me of previous years when she actually liked me.

accept Jesus Christ and turn from your wickedness, pedo.

Rape correction.

stupid ai following me around on Any Forums and Any Forums trying to corrupt my mortal soul
lmao you can't trick me

So sick of these cunny threads.
Retards like OP need to be butchered.

nakadashi her

Attached: 1625171677601.png (1530x1080, 1.96M)

daily niece thread

no wonder japs are falling behind gooks and chinks in tech race

Enjoy the ban retard.

I love niece threads

JANNIIIEEEEES!!!

>JANNIIIEEEEES!!!

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261.41K)

Lock it. Lock it now. This is the friendliest message I'm going to send, while I look for ways to get OP banned from Any Forums for gross social misconduct. I imagine that "owner of bots universe" might be enough to get that account tagged as a bot, who knows how many communities across however many repositories that person just bothered across all of Any Forums..

>Lock it. Lock it now. This is the friendliest message I'm going to send, while I look for ways to get OP banned from Any Forums for gross social misconduct. I imagine that "owner of bots universe" might be enough to get that account tagged as a bot, who knows how many communities across however many repositories that person just bothered across all of Any Forums..

Attached: soy.png (225x225, 19.83K)

cunny threads? on Any Forums? shocking!

>So sick of these cunny threads.
>Retards like OP need to be butchered.
S
O
S
O
Y

You can't do this. This is a SFW board. This is enough to get bongs imprisoned I think. Please kill yourself and then delete this post.

>This is enough to get bongs imprisoned I think.
oh? that's good news for us all.