Do you remember when sites didn't ban you if your didn't provide a phone number? I miss those times

do you remember when sites didn't ban you if your didn't provide a phone number? I miss those times

> create google account because rejects proton
> oops, you look like a bot! verify using your smartphone

> create throway discord account for assistance
> woopsie uwu, pwease pwowide phonu numbah owo~

> login after some time on
> enter your phone number to avoid losing your data!
>can't skip, voip numbers doesn't work and get your shadowbanned if you even try

Attached: 1630516295819.jpg (474x474, 28.61K)

Stop using sites. Take the no browser pill.

Why dont you have a phone user

I miss the times when everyone wasn't on the internet so it wasn't filled with scams, bots, schizos and other bullshit, so having all these extra steps wasn't necessary.

>"Take the no browser pill"
>Posts on site
Wow, user, you are on another level of retarded. Are you some kind of Ultra Mongoloid?

any pics of him before he transitioned?

>he thinks I'm using a browser
laughing abenobashi.pcx

???

maybe shes using a Any Forums client?

I created my current gmail account in like 2007 and while they keep asking me for my home address and phone number every time I try to log in they never prevented me from using their service. I’m pretty sure Discord doesn’t have my phone number either.

>she

tfw I’m a phoneposter
feels good desu

Why don't you just use one of those free number apps

It's even worse if you live in a shithole that ties phone numbers to legal identities. I avoid giving my phone number out, because it basically means doxing myself.

>Xe doesn't know

What are the countries that still don’t do that? I’m pretty sure it’s a standard thing in europe since like 2016.

It happened way later for me, like in 2018 or so.

He is using mail-in posting retard.

> tattoos

Attached: 016.png (714x574, 68.69K)

This. Honestly rural and mobile broadband was the biggest mistake. Bunch of inbred illiterates fucked it up for everyone. Only college educated urbanites should have internet.

hey haskell, how are u?