My sister is dating a nigger

My sister is dating a nigger
What should I do?

Attached: FB_IMG_1591032898269.jpg (605x960, 66.32K)

make sex with him

Lynch them

Burn the coal, pay tge toll

She looks like she’s half black if that’s her

It is but she isn't

Attached: received_1364614390252554.jpg (480x847, 30.88K)

Y’all aren’t white lol, not to be one of those fucks. But yeah clearly not fully European white. Something is mixed in there

Is her man hot?

Jerk off to it Like a good white boy

You're lucky. When my sister dated black guys there were always these really hot moaning sounds coming from her room. Jerked off multiple times per day back then

Congratulate her

I wanna hear her getting fucked bybhos BBC but at the same I hate niggers

Attached: 154891416244.jpg (400x400, 28.48K)

No one said we were.
We are not half niggers thats all

Attached: 154891407152.jpg (640x480, 59.1K)

Isn't it hot thinking about how that big booty is getting clapped by black dick. She deserves some good dick I bet, hope you get to hear how much she enjoys it!

It sounds fucking hot
I've imagine her with niggers before

Tbh it's not the first nigger I know she dates but it's the first she dates in an "formal" way like a boyfriend instead of just a hook up

Attached: 154898289641.jpg (1125x1054, 195.31K)

Creds to her for actually choosing dick that makes her happy! As a bisexual I can confirm that black is special. I bet she's only every had an orgasm with a black man

stfu, retarded bbc meme fuckwit

You don't have the balls to do anything, you little insecure white boy.

Attached: 1646533641762.jpg (445x427, 18.17K)

The big question is, is he a Black guy or a nigger, because even Black people hate niggers.

lol your sister is getting FUCKED by the bbc.

If he's a normal dude. Be normal about it yourself. If he's a bad influence, like in a gang or something. Tell her to break it off. Nothing else you can do. This also applies to sisters dating people of any race.

All niggers are the same to me so idk
However he is giant and has a gym body

> My sister is dating a nigger
What should I do?

1. Sign her up for a decent sized life insurance policy with you as the names beneficiary.

2. Start shopping for a good funeral plan for her at a decent cemetery.

3. Start collecting a good organized photo album of her when she was younger so you have it ready for the funeral.

4. Prepare yourself mentally for her to be gone, start acting as if she is already dead.

5. If she still lives with your parents, encourage them to get bullet resistant glass for their windows and reinforced heavy steel doors for the house, to help protect them from the drive by shootings from the rival gangs after her thug boyfriend.

6. Be braced for the phone call from the police where they tell you "Toll Paid."