There are 2 (two) Genders. Spread the word! Stop the normalization of mental illness

There are 2 (two) Genders. Spread the word! Stop the normalization of mental illness.

Bonus points if you take a picture of yourself doing the sign.

Attached: two.jpg (2048x1895, 575.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As OP I feel obligated to go first.

Attached: 20220312_135151.jpg (2448x2448, 1.62M)

Attached: mine.jpg (339x509, 27.01K)

Oh, yeah, sure.
If you take that attitude, and have no imagination....

Attached: multi-hands.jpg (600x600, 55.65K)

I'm giving you the one gender

lazy ass faggots

I know what you're going for with this, but it only worked for the "OK" symbol because it was a niche thing (I had never seen it used for "OK" prior to the white power meme; only saw it once or twice in grade school for that "punch you in the shoulder if you look at it" game). The "peace sign" however is pretty much universally understood, not just in the US but across the globe; some Any Forums meme wont be able to trick normies into thinking it's always been a hate symbol like they did with OK. You're welcome to try though but even thinking about this for more than 30 seconds would tell you it's not gonna work. Trans-obsessed right wing retards don't have critical thinking though, so we'll see how this plays out.

wtf is this politically correct faggotry? throwing up timid little hand signs like niggers? Who do you think you need to hide from? Anyone who can't straightup say trannies need to die in public is just as spineless and soft as a troon.

i don't know what you are, but real men express their intent.

Come one Any Forums I wanna see some hands in here. I'd like to see some femanons join in as well.

i already printscreened this thread and put it on rightoid watch sites.

you mean your cuck circlejerk gorup?

Attached: FNGe3yuVUAAT8hR.png (300x314, 32.6K)

Still waiting for some fucking hands. Is everyone in here camera shy or what?

Oh, cool, that visualizes the spectrum between the absolutes better than many other signs. You can clearly see how they converge deep down

the same ones that ratted out clovergender. so i mean, hey

I agree with this guyTrannies should hang, sure, along with any 'non binary' dyke. But I'll be honest, this isn't going to catch on so it's kind of pointless to try. [milk emoji]

Attached: WIN_20220312_08_16_42_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 88.59K)

It's a shame. Imagine if you had organized some kind of special day for it. A "rope day" if you will. God, imagine what that would be like if you had some people on the inside of the gov't willing to help you out too.

Imagine what you could get done in just a week let alone a year, let alone four years.

Hey, waitaminute, you had all of that, didn't you? damn. All your wishes granted and you still sat on it.

You should really go outside every now and then

im a minute. lets focus on you for right now.

Why didn't it happen? Who's fault is it today? Jews, minorities, msm, woke culture?

Did Donnie let you down? As much as I'd like to convince you of that, I know he would have been behind you 100% if you got it into gear. If you just started doing, he would have gone to bat for you.

I'm pretty sure the truth is simple. You don't know how to do things for yourselves anymore. You fear risk. It's the exact same reason you feel the need to revert to hidden messages instead of flat out declaring yourselves. Just in case you need to backslide a little or play dumb.

I honestly feel a little bad making fun of you. Like making fun of someone in a wheelchair.

Sorry, I stopped reading at "rope day"

>Gender
No, there are two sexes. "Gender" is a term coined by a degenerate kike who tortured a pair of twins, forced them to have sex with each other, and drove them both to suicide.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
There is no evidence supporting the existence of "gender" in humans or animals. If you use that term you are just playing into (((their))) hands.

Gender and sex are synonymous.

Attached: 5645547.jpg (1402x992, 173.16K)