How much would a drug dealer makea month on average?

How much would a drug dealer makea month on average?

Attached: croppp.jpg (694x896, 129.84K)

That depends on a lot of factors.

Where you live, what you're selling, and where you're getting it from.

If you're just selling weed, you're fucked. You can't compete with massive dispensaries now. Used to be, you could live a comfortable life selling even just homegrown shit, but now it's too easy and cheap to get weed basically anywhere.

And crack and heroin is so fucking dangerous, you'll absolutely end up dead or in jail. Unless you live in a remote area where there's very little gang activity, and you can get some from far away, and bring it in.

It's hard to be a drug dealer these days. Best to sell mushrooms, or DMT or some shit. Call it homeopathic treatments and remedies for depression. I sell between 10 and 20 bags of shrooms a month and make around $1,000 - $2,000 extra on top of my shitty job. (I work at a factory that makes particle board. Pay and hours are dog shit.)

30-30,000 USD

depends on the scale of the operation

Most street dealers are poor except for that wad of crash in their pocket, but that's mostly re-up money, or likely money to pay the fronted product.

Distribution is where the money is. You progress, eventually you to wash the money. So you purchase laundromats and car wash spots to clean the money and appear successful on paper with cash only business.

2k a month isnt that bad, user. You practically double your income if you earn minimum wage already. 40k a year is what some college graduates make.

It's pretty good depending on where you live. I don't live in a big city, so my rent is cheap, and cost of living isn't that bad. And the extra money I make goes into a safe inside of my gun safe, so it's double safe.

thats like asking how much does a salesman make on average? depends on what your selling and how far up the ladder you are. buy in bulk you get better deals so u get a better profit margin.

Why would you need to clean the money?

buddy of mine that made it refused to sell dmt because you can get attempted murder charges from it. any truth to that?

so u can buy big shit. u buy a house or a car or something and have no taxable income thats gonna be a red flag.

I've never heard of anything like that. But I've also never made my own DMT. However, I know that home made acid will melt your fucking spine if you make it wrong. So it's probably horrible like that.

I have smoked it however. All of the stories are true.

you need a network for distribution. and good help is hard to find especially in the drug game.

nah dmt is typically just an extraction. little room for error there. but he was saying like because people get out of their head on it you can get charged with attempted murder thrown at you. didnt make a whole lot of sense to me since its naturally occuring and you dont reall go anywhere or do anything while under its effects. way less dangerous than a ton of other drugs. he was a hippy recluse so odds are he just didnt know wtf he was talkin about. dmt is wild tho. that shit will change your life.

Every bar has that bartender for the coke connect.

Getting the product means you need a connection to someone who has weight. You either need to start buying at various bars/nightclubs, meet the people, make the connections, offer lines. If you want in the drug game you need an A+ bullshit detector and eventually someone will need to be put down. Greed is a mother fucker. If you ain't really to take a life, don't get into the drug game as a career. It will move fast. I've seen niggas with just a bit of street cred go from slanging dime bags of dirt to pushing kilos from puerto rico in 3 years. Real fucking money and real fucking risk. Never speak on the phone, and if so speaking in codes. I mean, it's not a career or some dude on Any Forums asking. Bottom line, you gonna get robbed.

Your friend is a literal fucking retard or he's a liar holy shit lol. Mfer refines and processes his own DMT but doesn't sell it? How tf is he gonna do all that DMT by himself

Homemade acid? WTF are you guys even talking about nobody tries to make lsd at home. Pickard made enough lsd to circulate through the country for hundreds and hundreds of years. All it takes is one scientist to supply an entire country

I know a little Eritrean hussler, selling weed only. He goes with 15k a month.
If you're really devoted to it, weed is still cool.

Extasy has good earning, too. But you need to go clubs and therefore having good connection to bouncers is recommended.

Get a real job you useless faggot.

Selling recreational products is a real job.
Image weekends without drug dealers.
Hell, as a line cook I can't imagine workdays without drug dealers

lol im talkin about the people that work for you. the higher ups are usually on top of their shit. its the ones you want to pass it down to. cuz u aint nickel and diming big weight. but yea u definitely gotta be ready for the inevitable violence or mofos trying to hoodoo you. i did shit my wife cant even believe when i was younger and was trying my hand at it.

he just shared it with his friends. but u had to do it there. wouldnt let u leave with it.

Guys are OPs mushrooms real shrooms? I have some like that near growing near my house

i thought it was the easiest shit ever. just sit around the house gettin high and playing video games all day and waiting for the phone to ring.

no

As a line cook you probably snort lines in the back anyway like most restaurant workers do

No