Is this what you faggots really do? I thought Any Forums was the smartest board

Is this what you faggots really do? I thought Any Forums was the smartest board
>inb4 work “smart” not hard
No morality

Attached: D3D50008-63E6-453E-8FB6-9B808F319BC7.jpg (750x237, 80.4K)

>Is this what you faggots really do?
no, i'd never subject myself to a codemonkey job. i like to think everyone here is just larping and not actually having any sort of dev job

All techniggers know is copying

Attached: 1654354135743.png (650x88, 16.5K)

who gives a shit kike.
>no morality
no one has morals in the 21st century, these faggots work at facebook, a company that prides its self on stomping on your human rights, because they are money hungry kikes. so what if they have to do 0 work?
t. poor. tech is the only career worth having nowadays.

He's smart and he's based.
Now go and config your emacs some more or some gay shit like that

Sci used to be the snartest board but they all left and now is dude weed lmao talking to other weed lmao guys.
Then theres lit , they know a lot about philosophy but philosophy is for the most part useless.

>no morality
a faggot's concern exclusively

What’s the smartest board now?

Isnt coding 90% about knowing know to use google, and knowing how to read (docs)?

Any Forums, Any Forums and Any Forums (in this order)

Well i guess g

Attached: 17069a45f4917b8f48257296e0f963dd.jpg (720x720, 58.28K)

/trash/

it's filled with furfag coomers with brain rot. that's the smartest board? really?
there is no smartest board, everyone on this site is retarded and is easily manipulated by the most obvious bait possible.

>Any Forums I stopped reading

everyone is just pretending

Attached: 4chan_iq.jpg (2000x2000, 410.22K)

wallpaperchads...

There is literally no way to measure this on an anonymous website. This is fake and gay.

old chart is old
Any Forums's IQ is now equal to the IQ of the latest state-of-the-art machine learning models

>Any Forums
>124
This, but collectively

I am NOT telling you