So if I use it every day with 20 minute sessions will my penis get bigger permanently?

So if I use it every day with 20 minute sessions will my penis get bigger permanently?

Attached: hydromax5-group-31-7ba078c5d7fbb7ae0415602056866789-640-0.jpg (640x640, 47.66K)

>permanently
doubt but I might buy it for better erections

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

listen, man. don't fall into a fake market that capitalizes on mal insecurity. just get yourself a 5ft girl with tiny lil hands.

That’s 20 minutes a day you have to stick your dick in a vacuum. Although it sounds epic. You can always just get a smaller person, with a smaller vagina. Then stick your dick in them for 20 minutes per day.

Lolis?, so qt :3

Attached: 1646888551364.png (686x767, 411.77K)

I have heard that if you use it for years, the penis will grow at least an inch.

You'll also run the risk of getting permanent nerve damage and fucking up the muscle.

i have one but didnt use it regularly. i think like most cock pumps it just temporarily swells your shit. could make it slightly bigger by expanding your blood vessels. hanging actually works. made my own little 5lb rig and gained maybe an inch in a year or so. fell out of it cuz its too slow and i aint that dedicated. i wanna go for a 9 incher tho.

any erection issues with the hanger?

> he doesn't have a 4ft 5 shortstack sex slave to worship his cock.
smugsuperiority.png

Attached: oenhp7yaqrw61.jpg (209x245, 17.37K)

no. but again i only did it maybe 3 or 4 hours a day for a year. i try not to hang it too tight or too long to avoid that. ideally you want it tight enough to keep it from slipping off but not tight enough to fully cut off blood flow. my head actually got a bit bigger i guess from all the blood trapped in it while hanging.

nope

> made my own little 5lb rig and gained maybe an inch in a year or so
Tell me more

>bigger
You misspelled misshapen and yes

lol so i used a conduit bracket to clamp around my cock and then had 5 1lb fishing weights tied to a carabeener or however the fuck u spell it. also put a crown royal bag around the weights to keep them together and limit lead exposure. they actually sell rigs and shit online tho. and have whole forums with tips and shit.

ITT: people who give a fuck about their dick instead of just giving a fuck with their dick.

Pro tip: anyone who actually has something to worry about is too small to even fit in any kind of setup like this.

got any pictures of the one you made?

how small is "too small"?

Google micropenis.

If you do not qualify for that, and if you can get an erection... go stick it in someone. That'll do infinitely more for your confidence and ego than "improving" your dick.

You can only fuck with the dick you've got. Nothing is going to change that.

The whole penis enlargement industry is identical to the gender reassignment industry. A skin deep, non permanent "solution" to a problem that's best solved without physical intervention.

>if you can get an erection...
I am taking antidepressants, my erections are not as strong as before. I'm really screwed.

Is it true losing weight gains length?

nah and im at work right now or id take one. im sure you can nigger rig something up just as well as me. honetly if you wanna get into it i would suggest doin a little research first that way you dont rip your dick off or blow your blood vessels. most people ramp up but i started with 5lbs and didnt have any issues. actually think it kinda feels good.

fuck yes especially if you got a fat fupa like i do. great motivator to lose weight tho lol. i get so much more of my dick when im thin.