WTF is wrong with StackOverflow faggots?

>be me
>go on StackOverflow
>post question with clear outlines
1 reply
>"muh minimal reproducible example" missing main()
>WTFpepe.jpg
>Post main which was shorter to do than what the faggot wrote
>accidentally post extra vars which are completely irrelevant
1 reply
>"muh minimal reproducible example" missing vars
>muh passive aggressive "are you stupid"
>explain those are irrelevant and are part of a library
3 replies
>"muh minimal reproducible example"

What the actual fuck is wrong with these retards?
I know I fucked up and it is probably annoying to see fags like me constantly fuck up but how much of a dick and a retard do you have to be so stuck up like that?

Attached: soflow.png (1630x1630, 562.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ux.stackexchange.com/questions/11229/is-this-rotating-cube-interface-user-friendly
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welcome to the world of IT

>ask for help
>get insulted
a story as old as time. this is why i'd rather look up an issue for hours than ask online, most likely it's happened before or the docs cover it. most programmers are faggots

>make a post asking question
>hop on 2nd account
>give a retarded wrong answer
>gets corrected by 50 neet

Works every time, insecure neckbears have to either be better than somone and show how smart they are or be le edgy.

Whereas the autists here are only edgy all the time

this is what happens when a community (or in this case a whole ass field of work) gets overrun by outsiders who were never meant to be in there. the entire field is now predominantly people who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about. that's why you can't have a normal, straightforward interaction with them

>be me
>go on Any Forums
>Post question with clear outlines
>Get called a retarded faggot and told to kill myself

Attached: 143389858795.png (489x423, 23.31K)

At least here I take it sarcastically whereas in SO it feels like daggers

I know exactly how you feel. But maybe I'll man up soon and pay people for help, so they don't insult me. Maybe this will work, I hope so.

exactly
and you get that rush of dopamine when occasionally, people don't think you're retarded

Once you realise that nobody on SO knows anything, it gets easier. Most people with fuckloads of points got them by bikeshedding pointless shit and trying to "correct" posts without understanding what they mean.
Its basically turned into a shittier, more elitist form of reddit. Its only value is as an archive at this point.

>most programmers are faggots
this. asking SO for advice just means you're going to be dealing with the overconfident niggers who don't work because they spend all of their time on StackOverflow earning points. if you run into a problem, the vast majority of the time it can be solved by reading the docs or you can find an old answer from when SO was just turning to shit.
bonus tip: if you're ever questioning whether or not to do something or to use a certain tool/library, come to Any Forums and ask in /wdg/ or /dpt/; if they give well-reasoned answers it's a win, if they screech like autistic monkeys then you just do the opposite of what they say. it's a win-win situation.

>be me
>ask a bait 6 word question on Any Forums
>get 50 (you)s

retarded faggot kill yourself

Attached: 1655700872934.jpg (470x595, 104.37K)

Obligatory GOAT SO trolling post:

ux.stackexchange.com/questions/11229/is-this-rotating-cube-interface-user-friendly

>be a faggot (OP)
>go on StackOverflow
>make a post about how I have a problem I can't solve and since I'm such a special snowflake no one else has ever had this same problem so there are no existing solutions on SO.
>yes, I spent 10 seconds typing in a bad query into google and it didn't find a solution in the top result
>people kind enough to spend their unpaid time reading my questions and possibly give me a solution ask for the code to reproduce my issue exactly so they may try to troubleshoot and solve it
>I fail to do so several times
>people whose time I'm wasting get irritated
yeah, what assholes. Totally not your fault for being too stupid to find the solution that already exists.

pro tip: you're probably doing it wrong

>t. SO nigger

>people kind enough to spend their unpaid time
ADDICTED TO LITERAL INTERNET POINTS AHAHAHA

most of the people are literally brain dead, just like you

and when you put so many retarded fucking idiots in one place, this is what you get

Someone post the pick of the retard who couldn't into for loops and fired her coach for saying she should consider a different line of work

Only worthless people use social media.

If you're not paying them you're the product for them to raise their self-esteem.

If they're going to be so picky why should I try to answer a question?

Attached: IMG_20220620_130339.jpg (1058x426, 65.72K)

Wrong pic

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-20-12-49-19-277_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 940.21K)

I am learning Compose and it's really rough on the edges.
I was somewhat stuck trying to implement certain gestures and I was stuck for so long I actually made an account and asked the question. Did it pretty clearly explain what exactly it is I require and got answered by a pajeet who just copypasted broken irrelevant code. I pointed it out and he answered something along the lines of we don't spoonfeed here. I genuinely haven't been that mad in a few years time. Ended up getting banned an hour later.
Driven solely by rage figured it out on my own. Fuck pajeets, fuck stackoverflow, fuck IT. Wish I could just work on a farm like I did back when I was young but FAANG money is too good. I genuinely hate it and I wish I got my head hit so I got braindead and had a reason to quit this soulsucking soulless field once and for all

so was she supposed to keep paying?

/sqt/ helped me a lot, there are nice people there

>missing the point this bad
user you might be retarded

>Once you realise that nobody on SO knows anything, it gets easier
nobody except for Jon Skeet
he knows everything about the inner workings of C# (.NET)

Attached: file.png (200x200, 49.22K)

You are stupid. Simple as.

SO is one of the last websites on earth who's still thankfully elitist and gives a shit about the quality of the content.

John Skeet should make a program.