Is it wrong that i fantasize about having sex with chicks in their sleep and fondling them?

is it wrong that i fantasize about having sex with chicks in their sleep and fondling them?

Attached: 9CE99EC6-9FF5-4B8E-9C86-AA36C1E4AA00.jpg (520x361, 54.2K)

whatever, freddy krueger

I've masturbated to the thought of raping boo from monsters inc over a thousand times. I think you're fine.

i mean nightmare on elm street is a great film tbf..

yeah i can't be as fucked as you are

You can fantasize about anything you want, no prob
But if you follow through with those fantasies some jamal is gonna stretch your hole in jail

>is it wrong that i fantasize about having sex with chicks in their sleep and fondling them?
nope, thats a pretty moral fetish compared to some of the ones out there.

i mean duh, most chicks i hook up with i kinda mention this fetish to them and they all seem really into it.. but still i feel so naughty and bad when i'm actually laying there next to them, cock throbbing, sneaking my hands down their panties..

nice, i'm moral :)

it is fairly innocent, i just like how soft and warm and peaceful they are in their slumber.. all that warmth gets me hard

Every fetish is moral as long as you don't act on it

fantasizing definitely isn’t wrong. i used to actually do it to my sister when she was 15. it was super hot, but i feel bad about it to this day

hm i don't agree

you're a criminal

It's called somnophilia. I'm into it. Luckily my wife is into it.

would you bill cosby her or was she aware of it when it was happening?

People are born with fucked up fetishes they can't get rid of. That doesn't make them bad or immoral, as long as they don't act on it.

Thought crimes aren’t a thing, yet…

Any kiks I wanna talk about some live experiences, I’ll message you

faggotry is not only accepted, it's protected... what's your point about not acting on immoral things?

she was definitely asleep. the most i ever did was jerk off while lightly fingering her. she would get pretty fucking wet which is what made it so hot

yeah; if they didn't say you could do it beforehand

I mean I’ve done it, so I think you are in the clear op

i mean i ask.. or at least mention it.. i dont do it every time tho..

I mean it's only wrong if you never act on it.

No, getting fucked while sleeping, or waking up to someone fucking them is a common female sexual fantasy.

talk to you your partner. if she's down, do it. if not fuck off.

Attached: 1647061197589.jpg (301x422, 38.82K)