Who cares about gas; just drive an electric car

>who cares about gas; just drive an electric car
Lol. Lmao.

Attached: FNhvYqzXwAEgbni.jpg (921x2048, 135.06K)

"Your designated charging time will be from 10:25 to 12:00pm. Please remember to notify the county if you will be making a trip longer than 30 minutes. If you require more charging time they may be obtained through tokens. We will notify you on the token program when it is completed."

Attached: FNf_OScVQAQDY6A.jpg (1080x1154, 153.36K)

still using fossil fuel most likely
do you know what supplies power to your grid?
coal or gas I bet

>Please remember to notify the county if you will be making a trip longer than 30 minutes
Imagine having to get approval to drive more than half an hour lmao.

The biggest impact is going to be fertilizers derived from natgas. Food prices are going to go up by an order of magnitude.

"Yeah, but, if we're charging our cars instead of gassing them up then there is less of a carbon footprint." I will never get my hydrogen powered death machine.

Attached: ayy-57b18a9cc5f15.jpg (540x540, 97.69K)

That's the leftist utopia. Total control over everything you do or say or think.

Honda has the Clarity available in California for like 3 years. I don't know if any hydrogen stations are still around anymore

The only thing that charges my cock is liquified dead lizards and green shit

A Honda though..... and California.... Fuck this is bullshit, not even for all the weed in that state would I go through that just to get my soon to be fireball.

Attached: 458491541e55c5a53a063fcecae8da60c23324f34cc65425d695869aee865b67.gif (498x255, 123.34K)

Can't believe no one's thought to release a line of hydrogen powered vehicles and call it the Hindenburg.

Attached: 2u16x9.jpg (888x499, 88.73K)

TIL during the airport scene in Liar Liar, Jim Carrey is dressed as Fire Marshall Bill

Attached: let me tell you something.png (645x343, 429.33K)

Up next on things you wished happened.

Lol it literally did happen.

why would someone wish this to happen? this is nightmare fuel

I wonder how efficient hydro powered cars can be.

Helium?

And yet it is a reality.

CA: Buy EV's so we won't need gas!
Also CA: You can't charge your EV today.

Non renewable, wouldn't work long term.