Be me

>be me
>relatively new to Any Forums
>ask interesting questions and start threads that get 30-300 responses on Any Forums and Any Forums
>give the best advice I can on /adv/
>go to page 9 and bump all interesting threads
>search "be me" into catalog
>bump all stories so more people get to read them
>create original images which I see sometimes others repost
>mention I am new
>told I am a newfag who is ruining this website
>MFW

Attached: o-rly.gif (498x371, 1.03M)

Lurk moar faggot

Total fucking faggot. WTF OP?

Attached: 1598653222788.png (524x406, 128.08K)

At this point there's no meaning to "newfag" and ironically enough it was a term created by newfags coming in from other websites trying to fit in. This website is so bastardized and culturally bankrupt by all the new anons and administration there's really no point in lurking since I guarantee 3/4ths of not more never lurked the website. I doubt you have either but the best thing you can honestly do is be yourself and never try to blend in with the hivemind, echo chambers. Be the best user you can be OP.

Attached: Desu.jpg (680x583, 102.18K)

>it was a term created by newfags coming in from other websites trying to fit in
TIL

There's so much rich history this website has that you'll never learn from lurking because there's so much yet so little people know on here these days.

Attached: wow.gif (112x112, 260K)

>be me
>see newfag post
>do not read

>the best thing you can honestly do is be yourself and never try to blend in with the hivemind, echo chambers.
thats great advice, thanks user!

if you consciously realize these things you are no longer a newfag, but just a faggot

>my threads are succesful look 300 replies
you sound like a fucking reeditor nec urself

Lurking since 2012, posting since 2020. I regret not being involved when this place was better

>newfag

Yeah

and then u were a nigger

>you sound like a redditor nec urself
>urself
I'm the one who sounds like a redditor?
LOL

Me too. I can't TriForce.

you can if you believe in yourself
-▲
▲ ▲

I guess I didn't believe in myself