Are self-storage places a scam?

Are self-storage places a scam?

Attached: Ssto.jpg (1885x1414, 354.59K)

Yes of course.
Saving as wallpaper.

>Saving as wallpaper.
based

>Is having some fat greaseball wop watch over your worthless shit while two niggers rob it right under your nose a good idea?

Attached: wallpaper scam.jpg (1366x768, 260.61K)

What's inside that folder?

No scam, but having things you can't store in your house and storing them at a storage place for long term is gonna get expensive.

Secret stuff

no but they don't tell u if u forget to get rid of it. i'm on like month 4 of paying for an empty storage unit i have like 3 days before i pay again i gotta call but i work ALL DAYY

Absolutely. They call it "self storage" but they won't even let you store yourself in one of the rooms. It should be called "crap storage".

>windows
>its actually roll-up doors

Attached: All secret stuff.jpg (1366x768, 130.17K)

Cut your nails user

whats in that 2tb archive>

kek

Yes, they won't let you live in them or make meth in them.

No, but they're great businesses. I own two in my county. I bought them on the outskirts of town where land is cheap as fuck. AMA

you are renting space from them
how could that possibly be a scam unless they are somehow breaking the laws of physics? they opened a portal to a new dimension and they're selling the unlimited space at earth prices? what the actual fuck?

Attached: 1322723513410.jpg (196x213, 14.51K)

what type of responsibility do you bear as owner if someone's unit gets broken into and there property is stolen? This is a serious question not trolling, just curious as im sure theres some legal loophole that protects you?

Sounds like a decent plot for an episode of Doctor Who

Don't you hate it when you tell the customers to not store anything perishable like food and then they never show up, leaving a rodent-infested unit?
My dad owns a self-storage in the outskirt between two towns, so I can also speak from 20+ years of experience

That's what happened to me. Storage rent kept going up -woukd have made more sense to buy a shed.

The advantage was that it was air conditioned, and that you could use it for giving blowjobs .