How badly did you/are you getting pwnd in your 20s?

how badly did you/are you getting pwnd in your 20s?

Attached: 44201.jpg (2048x1536, 244.24K)

OP posting. I got pwnd so fucking bad.
>spent my early and mid-twenties on welfare
>bought everything (((they))) tried to sell me
>never did anything fun and got ridiculed by older people constantly

lost driving license cuz of weed

>20-22: pwned so fucking bad I am still ashamed to remember these years
>23: was awesome, went to a ton of festivals had friends thoroughly enjoyed it
>24: completely pwned back to square 1 again
>25-27: got a good job and my own place which was cool just completely pwned with respect to women
>28: attained enlightenment
>29: meh

I'm pwning myself pretty hard. Wasting time. Not studying. Failing classes. Not looking for jobs. etc etc. I wanna change fields, but I'm not doing anything towards that either. Just wasting the best years of my life.

Finished college at 23
Real job at 24
Bought a condo at 26

Was ok

I'm 19 about to go into my 20's.
Any advice?

pepper ur angus

I was drowning in pussy till I started balding. Females hate bald guys.

DECIMATED
>cucked by almost fiance
>got HPV during attempted rebound
>fucked around with career options, nothing solid ever
>no real net worth
>live at home
>parents sick
>all other siblings live at home too, nightmare proximity
>don't even attempt to go on dates or bring girls over
30 is just around the corner, it's a fucking shitshow. I've had opportunities to fuck old social acquaintances and friends and I've had to turn them down, I'm so fucking over it. At least when my folks pass I can get some inheritance, trying to plan the safest way to start life with that money when I get it.

Attached: turbo-bong.jpg (2448x3264, 1.29M)

Set yourself up to make good money, get good grades and slay pussy (with a condom) every single opportunity you can get. Fuck everyone and every "type" you want to fuck because your dick stops working as good after your 20s. Take the gym seriously because it's prime time for gains.

Besides that, don't get in any car accidents or drink and drive because you CAN go to JAIL for driving home from a party.

There's so much stuff to go over, but really just be fucking responsible - with your money, your body, friends, everything. Always set yourself up for the next better thing. Oh yeah, and never let a girl control you, you have to be Chad. ABC - Always Be Chad, in all aspects of life.

Attached: 1644116391490.jpg (1436x2048, 289.81K)

and never forget. its over for whiteboys

Attached: 000200.jpg (680x453, 111.05K)

>Left home at 17.
>Chilled with friends in early 20s.
>Married at 23
>Father at 25
>Went back to school and finished college at 30s.

I didn't party at all but it was okay all and all.

Attached: 1645455928897.jpg (420x401, 40.47K)

20-21 wasn't great. 21-22 was way better at first but it went to crap during the pandemic. I lost touch with a lot of my social skills and functionality, and my will to live slowly drained. I feel roughly as mature, experienced, or functional as a high schooler, but I have the bitterness of someone older. I don't really see a way out, which is a terrible shame. I don't want to leave behind grieving parents, but I can't really live happily or functionally, especially without just lying to myself that it gets better.

i'm almost 40 bitch i genuinely don't understand how my body is still functioning

Nice try schlomo

married at 23? wtf why bro

Fucked off hard 20-25
Got a solid job at 25
Dating seriously at 25-27
Married at 27
Bought house in ritzy part of town at 28
Sold for six figure profit at 36
Two kids, $1m+ net worth (not including house), $550k house at 42

Tips:
* don’t fuck around. actually try to better yourself.
* don’t be a moron
* don’t fall for idiot memes
* find a girl that shares your values and is hot (hardest one)
* invest in things. not just crypto (tho crypto is good) but other businesses too. I had two side hustles by the time I was 30 - they paid dividends
* learn from the stupid ass mistakes your idiot parents / friends made

Seriously user, it’s not hard.

Wanted to be a family man. I could easily see that my Chad friends who were slaying pussy were truly alone. Didnt want that.

Good on you for knowing what you wanted and actually getting it user

I just can't get over what I can't change, and I don't see any way out.

non/not at all
im at the point now where theres something on my shoulder that says "remember that you are human" when i am doing my things

things got really weird these last 2 years, but everyone went through it all the same. i thought about how i did compared to everyone else with this and those that made it work. i think i did pretty well and probably won.
as a NEET in my first home though

21-23 was weird but gave some good experiences

23-24 was bad and i lost a lot of my sources for entertainment. mainly Any Forums. but i got a lot from it (the person) and in the end, i didnt leave, its that Any Forums (the site) wanted to get rid of me. thats pretty good for a degen site that sucks you in and supposedly "keeps you for life" if you were one of the ones that joined in their childhood. and now i dont (didnt) have to grow up with reddit
i was also DOXed and danger levels are high.

at 25 i really looked at the world, and then i took it. and i took the one thing that i do have, if nothing else (or my self) and stopped, so i could see what i would be or live the rest of my life like, if i didnt have that. i saw the rest of my life, my future, and what my afterlife could be. and i am happy with it all and what i had without that. but i still have it all. i know where i stand with both "it" - and the world - and the complete opposite of myself.

it went from wanting to stop saying i want to die to saying that i could die right now and be happy. then, to being able to say that without expecting to instantly die. and to live the rest of my life like that. and it went to this again... but still wanting more. and i think thats where i should be
but
i didnt get it bad in my 20s. im worried for my 30s, because these are the best years of all of our lives.
at 30 there is the midlief crisis, etc. but at least us men can be safe in knowing that our span of sexual re-productivity (time) is longer than that of the women and their parts
but i will be ok. and all our our 20s, too

Attached: random_2-3.png (294x403, 94.96K)

and i still have Any Forums c:
there are a lot of things people are seeing which we simply just cant have. for all our own reasons
or maybe someone died

what happened

i think youll be fine in your mid 30s
some chinese guy once said something like "take care of your family and live out the rest of your days". maybe, in this time, you could take care of your family while they are here, and while youre all together. i know that it is hell, though; i ran away from home and could never make it work in the home. but maybe now you can all live together with an air of "we just need to shut up and bunker down through things to all move out later and be done with it".
i dont know about your HPV. maybe some dating sites for that
you can always move out in your 30s and start bringing people over at the date when that does happen. you have plenty of time to do so, and you dont have to worry about rent at all during these tough times, with your biggest problem being family business

22 i got pwned pretty badly. But I got through it