Why are white supremacists suddenly so concerned with Asians? Oh I know, it's because they hate black people so much

Why are white supremacists suddenly so concerned with Asians? Oh I know, it's because they hate black people so much.
As far as I'm concerned asians are just as white as the rest of u cracker bitches. Y'all stick together in ur oppression of people of color.

Attached: 3ae.jpg (500x259, 22.44K)

That's a really dumb way to see things, but what can I expect from your monkey mind?

suck my 8 incher you small dick whiteboi

Asians aren't white

they may as well be

Attached: DcXXMqkXUAAsVP1.jpg (742x294, 33.67K)

Fun fact- contemporary American niggers are the luckiest niggers to ever exist

Never had an asian steal my bike or chimp out for no reason. I'm fine with them on the white side.

Black Americans are a mutated strain of humanity, and the result of several waves of un-natural man made selection. The first wave that was rounded up by african kings were comprised almost entirely of criminals and the filth of the land, they send that batch over to America, where they underwent several waves of un-natural selection whereby we actually begin to notice physical differences evolve in this new super strain of black folk. First you have very white teeth, this was because slave masters would pay for the niggers with the best teeth as they believed it to be a good indicator of overall health. The same way they judged horses, then because the work that was expected of slaves was at the time unreasonable and literally not possible, the most successful slaves were the liars and the cheats who manipulated and profited from their fellow slaves, these were the blacks allowed to breed. Several generations of this breeding only the shittiest and most niggerest of slaves and you got the modern superstrain of american black mega niggers.

yea 500 years of slavery and then 100 more of oppression, sooo lucky

>cracker
Thank you.

fuck u nazi cumstain

other fun fact: you were sold into slavery by your own people and black people die by the hands of other black people at a rate 500x greater than you die by "racist" cops.

you've had over 150 years to unfuck yourselves, but instead you wallow in ghettos and cry about imaginary oppression.
the system is rigged in your favor and you still lose. stay pathetic and have fun dying in a gang related shooting, faggot

Contemporary. I know its a big word but look it up.
Oppression. Hilarious. It's been illegal for generations. If you have a case, sue somebody. If not, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Amazing how if you don't act like a savage animal other people like you.

Of course you couldn't engage with facts, it's not your fault your nigger brain wasn't built to see further than your nose.

I mean just look at how well africans from africa integrate into American society, within 1 generation they're usually pretty successful. Meanwhile black americans have been free for multiple generations and are still anti-intellectual nigger stains.

yea we know how much yall love ur coon ass porch niggas

what does this even mean

yall love them coons from the continent who behave and follow ur white supremacist rules because they easy to control
dumb ass cracker

Go back to Africa then.

this attitude is precisely why my friend from Senegal hates american blacks and loves coming over for dinner and sometimes bounces her beautiful, dark ass all over this white pp. Haha. You're a fucking loser who blames others for your own failures and resents the success of others. Keep on "keepin it real," dumb ass. I'd trade one African immigrant for every pavement ape derping about America wearing nikes and beats and crying about their self-imposed "struggle." Suck ten, bitch.

Explain to me how you think you're rebellious and not just a fucking loser with a small brain

This could be with any other race and the BLM group would still get pissed like they need the attention that of a 3 year old.

Damn this guy couldn't defend himself from a single comment in this thread, and it's all 4 channers. If this is the BLM movement ya'lls are fucked.

Why? Because they act like actual humans? Yeah it'd be pretty hard to differentiate for a nigger.

Op btfo.