How did y'all kill the last one so fast?

How did y'all kill the last one so fast?

Secrets continued.

Attached: 1642594848508.jpg (620x412, 32.51K)

>Got my gf pregnant
>married her
>been 5 years
>happily married

Pics? Of...what?

>Who came in you last?
Umm. Brother, 5 minutes ago lol.
Oof. Got back, and the thread was dead. :/

I fart before leaving an elevator

I shave my wife's hairy crotch and asshole on hotel beds. I use the ice bucket to rinse the razor.
Enjoy your cocktail

How did that start?

Oh! Should probably explain; I'm Tatgirl, and my cuck BF talking me into letting my brother be our bull.

Any and all questions are welcome. I *will* take every question seriously, and answer it to the best of my ability....while also trying to be funny. :P

How did what start...?

Tonight, with your brother.

Was not in the other thread, do you mean your brother fucks you on your BFs request? Did you fuck when you were younger?

What do you like/not like about fucking your brother?

Hats off to you for having the courage to admit that, even anonymously.

fpbp

Was molested by a teenage boy when I was in kindergarten. Don't like to talk about it.

Thanks, I'm still shocked it's worked out.
Thanks

How old were yins when got married?

Oh! Lol. Well, while the last thread was up and I was answering some questions, I was laying in my bed in some booty shoots and a sports bra. He just walked in, unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, grabbed me by the hair, and shoved it down my throat.

Umm. Kinda, at his request? Started that way, but has moved a bit past it lol. And, nope. Never did anything when we were younger.

Hmm.....I like how rough he is, and how he uses me.
I don't like that he enjoys folding me up and shit lmfao. Or, just, weird positions in general....well, I can't say that. Some of them play into my degradation, but...either way lol.

20 and 23 we had a 'premature honeymoon baby'

>I was laying in my bed in some booty shoots and a sports bra
Pics

that so degenerate, even for Any Forums. WTF is so wrong with you, pervet.

Moved a bit past how? You fucking while your bf is not around? Do you let him cum anywhere or something off limits?

I'm having a massive amount of anxiousness stirring my gut and chest and I literally cannot figure out why. Jacking off didn't help.

>WTF is so wrong with you, pervet.
I'm sorry user, but I just needed to get it off my chest. Don't jusge me to harshly

Attached: 1642651550195.jpg (960x720, 32.53K)

Poop guy from the last thread here. AMA

That's not unreasonable. Good luck hope you make it all the way to the end together!

Well, our daughter was 9 lbs but she was supposedly two months early. Let's just say her dad has all but said he knows she was pregnant before we married.
>Good luck hope you make it all the way to the end together!
Thank you so much user, we will!

Welp. Unfortunately I changed, after the fun. ;P

But, here's this.

Attached: Snapchat-189643942~3.jpg (964x1448, 164.62K)

Your brother is a lucky guy

Like...sometimes I'll fuck BF, sometimes I'll fuck bro, and sometimes both lol.

I mean...he's at work tonight...so yes lmfao

....umm...yeah, I don't really get a choice on that one....

Oh, I fucking know it. ;) I'm a catch! Oh, AND super funny~

Damn nice ass. Not trying to be mean but do you have a belly or is the shirt baggy?

So what do you want to do next? More men? More relatives?

How did you go about approaching your brother at first?

My GF had sex with her sister (1 year apart) when they were younger but she would love to do it again with me watching.

.......not trying, but failed your roll and were.....

Attached: Snapchat-643787886~2.jpg (1041x1525, 196.54K)

Fuck me your hot. Great tits.

What do I want to do next...that's a pretty open question, man. Can I get some context?

>More men?
Well. Brother had my BF in chastity when he took me to a glory hole and made my BF sit with me and watch...so....yeah lol.

>More relatives?
Wait, are you asking if I just want a higher body count...?

I committed the Whitechapel murders

Attached: .jpg (2560x1080, 949.03K)

Was waitin for you to show up bruh

I don’t know if I meant higher body count. But would you want to bring in more people to this? Have your brothers friends or something?