Flappy Ass Lips AMA

Flappy Ass Lips AMA

Attached: FlappyAssLips_007.jpg (2048x1536, 1.88M)

Just, why?

looks like an SRS result

I enjoy it and it gives me a sense of purpose

I don't know what that is?

based, how does it feel to shit with flappy ass lipsĀ°TM

I can still shit pretty normal, but it doesn't really come out in "logs" anymore, just little chunks.

Oh my god, doesn't it hurt? And- Did you get that by fapping, or how????-

Yes it hurts kinda, but that's also the appeal. Large toys repeated use of a vaccum pump.

Attached: FlappyAssLips_009.jpg (2047x1662, 1.68M)

Oh god, user. Please don't do that shit to your body. It could lead to infections or gastrointestinal complications. As a future gastroenterologist, I'm terribly afraid of your situation. Don't put a vacuum pump up your ass ;;

Attached: ss+(2017-04-12+at+01.05.57).png (499x500, 357.89K)

Thanks for the concern. I understand it isn't "healthy" from a normie's perspective but these are risks I'm willing to take. "gastrointestinal complications" are really part of the end game for me.

end game butt cancer
op is deep thinker

Fast food, hot drinks and lack of sleep all cause cancer. But those things are socially acceptable. Honestly, I'm not even 20% into my road map atm

Attached: FlappyAssLips_008.jpg (2048x1536, 1.77M)

Road map? End game? What exactly is your end game?

I want an asshole that hangs lower than my testicles (yes seriously). And, as long as I'm still breathing, I don't care about any complications that may cause... or if my asshole even functions as an asshole anymore.

why

Attached: 1647043130781.jpg (680x703, 80.28K)

also who is taking photos

Attached: 1647043259999.png (548x803, 87.5K)

how many times have your hemorrhoids busted?

I take them myself using a tripod but I may start using a photographer once I make more progress

None so far

What's your kik

FlappyAssLips

surprising.
i'd think doing this to them would make them exponentially worse.

nice bro, me and my partner are both into that stuff. Got a twitter yet? it's where all the fisters and prolapsers hang out these days

Well I don't really have hemorroids atm

No not yet. I want to make a bit more progress before I go full exposure

Attached: FlappyAssLips_002.jpg (1920x1434, 1.1M)