Where are my drug users at? What are you doing tonight and where do you live...

Where are my drug users at? What are you doing tonight and where do you live? Im a 25 year old german doing some hot plating coke atm.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 6.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tocapo/fbisellmeflaka
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice. Can you get good coke in germany? I assume it matters where you go as well. I’m from nyc so I have become spoiled.

I haven’t touched that stuff in a while though because of my job. What other stuff are you into OP? Do you rave?

Just ate an edible. Will micro dose mushrooms later on.

Got a big coke and mdma weekend on the horizon, so looking forward to that. Come down, not so much

if it wasn't for the weight loss shit and other heart problems I'd be doing a lot of coke bumps, I fucking miss it so much.

It really depends on your connection on how good the coke is, most of the time tough its bad, right now i got pretty good coke at least. I`ve done pretty much every drug there is and yeah im into raves and stuff.

Ayy
I am similar. Love raves, me.
I also have pretty much tried everything and I went to berlin to party for a few months like two years ago. I can’t smoke weed for my job but I still occasionally party and do uppers. Sucks to get old lol

Were you ever into downers? Opiods?

Just biding my time until I can find someone with psychedelics.

Tonight, nothing. Been partying last two weekends, lots of coke, MDMA and speed. I'm gonna take a few month break. 31 French.
Keep it up Germanbro

im a cop (wait for the literal idiot to repeat on location)

Yeah Berlin is best place to party for real. I`ve tried Tilliding and Codein thats it, not really my type of drug tough.

My man.
Where you from in france. I’ve only partied in paris which had a very new york like party scene- same with berlin.
Do you buy good street mdma or order it? Gg man

Yeah breaks are good at the moment im doing drugs like 5 times a year or something.

We sell flakka bricks for the fbi for 10 dollars a kilo, the cia endorses this.
soundcloud.com/tocapo/fbisellmeflaka

(OP) fuck man might have done a few lines too much, im tearing up and sweating prefusely atm, heart beating out of my chest, will smoke one now.

What are you guys doing when doing cocaine at home?

Lyon, great fucking night & techno scene here.
I've been ordering from DW for a few years now, better quality usually, cheaper, and I buy ~once a year for my own consumption.

I feel you l. I’m long past the days where I would buy and then sell to pay for my travels and drugs. Weird growing up lol. I’m finally straightening out my life and the party scene is hard to give up

smoking on ounce of pink kush gonna reload in a week time,
just finished euphoria got the soundtrack on repeat while i smoke

Attached: weeds.jpg (1600x900, 1.45M)

did some dmt earlier, got some shrooms coming tomorrow

Sounds good, what do you normaly do on shrooms? Walk around, chill in the woods?

Just did some bath salts. Plan on eating my dog's face in a bit.

not done them before lol

Oh, alright have fun then! Be safe and have a Trip sitter with you! What kind of drugs have you done?

sounds mad but ive only done weed, coke and dmt lol

dmt was intense and life changing, to be fair the shrooms are microdoses

3,000mg capsaicin, ill be flying through every universe while you have a shitty fleeting high that'll make you feel shit after

Attached: 1643782178257.jpg (1518x786, 135.77K)