Be me

>be me
>4/10
>somehow get in relationship with amazing sweet 9/10 qt (probably cause she has major self image issues)
>be together for 5+ years
>thinking about marriage
>also be me
>had a lot of trauma in the past
>become sexually submissive as a result
>mask for 5 years but not well enough
>sex is a little awkward
>she knows something is off and starts pestering me to open up to her
>refuse for 5+ years
>finally cave and tell her everything last week
>she promises she doesnt see me any differently
>quickly becomes more distant
>starts shying away from my touch
>be today
>she breaks things off because things "arent working out"

its over its so fucking over im going to fucking kill myself. i never should have trusted her to not dump me the moment i showed any weakness because thats just how women are. also fuck you reddit this is not for your amusement, please kill yourself you niggers.

Attached: mfw.png (270x270, 45.03K)

Sorry this happened to you bro. Think about it this way, would you rather have a 9/10 gf who you cant be yourself with, or a gf you can be honest with who might not be as hot? I'm thinking of the Sam Hyde bit about finding an "ugly" girlfriend. If it didnt work out it didnt work out, youll find someone attractive to you who you can be yourself with and I am sure itll make you happier.

faggot

I don't think i can be myself with any woman because thats how women work. The moment you show weakness its over

Yea women will play those games, but there are women out there who arent as bad about it. My gf gives me shit tests sometimes (shes a woman after all) but she isnt a bitch about it. Just keep looking Any Forumsro

What did you tell her? You can tell us, we won't break up with you :)

The fact that im sexually submissive and i was abused as a kid, learn to fucking read.

Thanks Any Forumsro

Sexual compatibility is key to any lasting relationship. Period.

Fuck the articles. Fuck the experts. Fuck cosmopolitan or gawker or whatever other publications say whatever.

If you two don't jive in the bedroom. It's over.

Tons of couples get themselves into trouble by closeting sexual desires. This works for a while, years even.... But they both know somethings off.

This shit is the exact opposite of what we're taught. You're literally better off finding someone you're compatible with sexually on fetlife and then putting up with their gay ass hobbies or personality quirks, than loving everything else about someone but feeling awkward about your sexual chemistry.

Sounds fucked...it is. But it's true.

Wether it's feet, butt stuff, bisexuality, dom/sub, bdsm... Whatever... Let it out early on. The longer you wait, the more likely you are to be looked at differently. With girls, tell them your deviant desires around date #3-5... After you've fucked, but in that phase when they're still all over you and infatuated to the point you can do no wrong and they're willing to try anything.

I've got about 10-20 minutes to spare OP. Ask anything and I'll give you hints advice and answers.

>t. Medical Fetishist in decade long relationship

Incredibly based. Yea op do this

You had 5 good years and now a new journey begins for you user. It's good that you didn't changed yourself for others, you 2 just weren't compatible sexually. Did you ever considered becoming a cuck and get yourself a hotwife?

Attached: 1643663046188.jpg (715x1000, 42.29K)

Yea ill bite, where do i meet people like that? Most of those sites are scammers or bots.

bitches are soulless

So much this

This is how I married a girl that ties me up and pegs me whenever I want.

Literally the same happened to me kek women see trauma & sexual abuse in a man as weak and unattractive. Moids are actually fucking monsters.

Never show your dame any weakness my dude

>The fact that im sexually submissive and i was abused as a kid, learn to fucking read.

That cannot be all? Give details, I want the juicy parts

>Nooo you can't just be straight and female, you must acquiesce to my desires or you're a bitch

Did i ever fucking say i forced her to act on them?

No.

Larp.

%triforce

I fucking hate women

>Sam Hyde bit about finding an "ugly" girlfriend
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO06NNFLYiU

No, but you decided she's a bitch because she wasn't willing to sacrifice her sexual identity for a relationship.

bump for woman hate

bump

I'd take the 9/10 for 5 years thx