Why are trumptards like this?

Why are trumptards like this?

Attached: 1646826211774.png (960x952, 674.44K)

where is the lie tho?

Lmfao i love it when people just openly broadcast they are a walking shill for somebody elses movement. This guy jerks off 38 times a day, and cant spell CAT, but thinks hes making a political statement because of his shirt. Peak america lol mans probably thinks Brandon is the name of his binkie

dumb parents make dumb kids

On the shirt.

>can't spell CAT
Libs have the worst roast

you're right, he does look retarded

This is high level political commentary for the average rightoid

Is this like how democrats redefined racism, too? Like, previously, you had to be racist to be a racist, but now not being anti-racist makes you a racist. So is "not being in the biden camp" now the qualifier for being a "trumptard"?

This "with us or against us" thing is pretty fascist, ngl.

Attached: oasdia.jpg (1280x720, 49.62K)

The only way to level up from here is to drive a big rig across the country to protest mandates that have been lifted.

Fucking magatards

Why do you care?

I hate the left, but the late blooming anti-left retardation that has saturated the American right is so embarrassing. I pine for the days of the “evil genius” republicanism that was supplanted by apolitical rubes turned Trump voters.

Look at that stupid little fucking faggot. I bet his dad fucks his asshole every night

Once you grow up, you find the less common insults are more enjoyable to throw around over “nigger faggot incel cuck shill doomer coomer boomer zoomer” like all you fucking bots just spit at eachother in circles here lol.

They don't really have much of a belief system or identity beyond seething about "the libtards".

Shut your filthy fucking inbred mouth you little white bitch

>If I use fancy words from the thesaurus, it makes my points stronger!
Lmao, faggot.

Attached: 3271672-sullustan.jpg (480x240, 14K)

Shut your fucking mouth you big bum dosser I'll smash your fucking little white face in every day of the week and twice on a sunday

Does every American mutt look like this?everytime i see this kid, i want to punch him in the face

that won't make your micropenis any bigger

yeah right... if you simply ignore any context than people with these kind of shirts are just "not in the biden camp"..

Oh yeah ask your mother how big my dick is because she was gagging on it last night. I had my dick in my hand like a paintbrush and dragged the tip across her face leaving trails of my spunk like Picasso painting a masterpiece. How DARE you speak to your father like that

Shut up, nigger.

tiny penis

Damn, imagine being this willfully blind and retarded kek

Sorry you’re intimidated by YA tier words. Less Fortnite, more reading buddy.

Explain how someone can be against "anti racism" and not be a racist

Seething libtard crying about being made fun of for being a seething libtard. How about just stop being a seething libtard?

t. Little faggot who seethes as me and Tony, Tyrone and Jerome use and abuse every on of your mother's holes. Your mother uses my thick semen as shampoo to wash her hair

Attached: 1646259925723.gif (280x498, 783.51K)