You reading this message while looking at this website is a sign that you need to exit the browser...

You reading this message while looking at this website is a sign that you need to exit the browser, turn off your electronic device, and face whatever it is in life you are trying to avoid by coming here and getting brain-damaged.

And when someone comes into the thread to say "faggot nigger newfag glowie" realize this is part of your programming by coming here.. It's psychological manipulation- but you have the choice to do what you know you really want to do.. leave this website and never come back.

Attached: 58E75FBE-4EF1-48D0-B0AA-12A6901EB07C.png (200x197, 4.97K)

Jokes on you ive spent this entire week off the internet and fixing all the fucked up things in my life. My life is on the upswing now and i can finally relax.

OP are u swaggin rn

Attached: image0-25.gif (569x392, 85.59K)

Just like a good addict- taking a break makes it that much better when you decide to indulge.

I'm going to need you to log off user

I came here with exactly this thought but I'm addicted and it's easier to just chill for 5 minutes before I get on with life. But yeah, you're not wrong.

Ive been posting here on and off since 2006, I-i c-can stop any t-time.

Forreal tho the past year or so have been the worst, nothing but gay guys spamming their weird troon and bbc fetishes.
Its more aids than a starving african kids

Thanks I'm never coming back

Attached: 33 check.jpg (536x706, 68.56K)

You have the choice user- whenever you're ready. It's easier than you think.

user it's time. It's long been time.

Thank you.

Kek.

If you leave now and make this your last reply, you'll be leaving on a high note.

I like to look at retards on b while I wait for my morning coffee to kick in
Gotta fix a fuel pump on my buddies truck after this

Attached: 1512113625167.jpg (544x960, 70.04K)

B-but how will i f-find my autistic e-girl wife?

Ill take another break once Summer kicks off.
Last break i took was from 2019 until last month.

I just filter the threads, just hiding any op with bbc, loli, tranny, and social knocks out 40-50 threads. It may not be efficient but its effective enough

Sure user, you look at it as a joke, as a curiosity- look at these idiots that come here every day.. pathetic aren't they? So then you come here every day, and you read all these comments and take in all of that informatiok and soak it all in, and then you come back again..

After a while you think "Wouldn't it be funny to play along? I mean it's all a joke anyways.. It's not who I really am right? I'm just another anonymous user in a sea of many.. Maybe if I contribute here or there it's okay.. it's just a game."

Then after a little while longer it's not a game anymore, is it? You start to think to yourself "Maybe this is just who I am.. The person I was or the person I am in my day-to-day life is the person I'm pretending to be. Who I am when I come to Any Forums is who I really am.. Pathetic.. and so 'wrong' and 'bad'... Guess there's no harm if I keep going"

If you enjoy the programming then enjoy- but you know this isn't a place to be. Morbid curiosity can take you to some places that make you forget who you are.

You're using all the prescribed and programmed rhetoric and vocabulary, I guess it plays into the tribal urge in humans to want to "belong"- in an internet age as we transition into the "metaverse" more and more we'll look to these outlets to fulfill that primal need for human connection.. but look at how they robbed us of what was right outside our door?

If you have to filter through all of these things do you think this is a place you need to be going to on a daily basis?

Thats a long answer full of gibberish if i ever saw one. OP you are the one coping.

Than why are you here? To preach and feed your hungry ego? Im a cripple son, how the fuck is leaving here going to change that? Is you godliness such that you can heal me? No? Than shut the fuck up and realize that your opinion is just that, your fucking opinion.

You're so programmed you don't want to see- like I said you can say "cope seethe cringe keke meme" whatever you'd like.. If my words get through to you good if not at least I tried- it was because I believe in the good in you

Do you think being crippled is really the reason you're here? Or that's the only thing keeping you from living a meaningful life? Maybe you should examine and explore more possibilities.

Ok morpheus

Sir i will thank you for having faith in me but trust me im doing well in life.
Not doing drugs or drinking alcohol has helped me out more than occasionally shitposting on here.

Attached: 1421893439772.jpg (251x251, 13.05K)

I mean is it so far fetched? I could humble myself for you if that'll make it more credible.

I don't know shit, and I'm no better or worse than any... but isn't it pretty obvious what this place is and who it attracts? Many of our morbid fascinations speaks to a latent desire. I don't think that's such a controversial take.

Who are you trying to convince- me or yourself?

Exactly.. You wouldn't see it.

Imagine if you couldn't occasionally shitpost here.. how do you think that would affect your life?

What would you be doing with your time if you weren't coming to Any Forums?